Help! Inner thigh Celluloid

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been training really hard on my legs. But, I ignored my inner thigh as now I hate seeing my fluffy inner thigh. It's soft that I can poke my finger into it. Quads are pretty decent with visible separation. I am sure most of you guys would have gone through a phase like this. So, please advice what I can do to built my entire lower body.

TBH, a comprehensive leg workout and how to structure it would be much appreciated. I want to give more attention to my legs (at least 2x a week workout).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Squat and leg press with a wide stance and lunges to the side . Try throwing in one of those in the beginning of your leg work

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What do you typically do for your legs currently?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's fluffy, it may be a matter of your body storing fat there.

To build that area, try sumo deads and wide stance hacks (those are easiest on a smith machine, especially since the platform on most hack squats won't be very wide).

I hesitate to write a full leg workout since there's so much that goes into this, and it's really personal and based on individual weaknesses as to how you want to select accessories. If it were me, and I were trying to structure a 2x/week plan, I'd start day 1 with a low rep power movement (let's say squat, 1-3 reps, working up to a top set), then move on to more bodybuilding style isolation work, but keeping the reps on the lower side (4-8). Day 2, I'd do a speed movement (e.g. squat 12x2 with low percentage), then move on to more bodybuilding style isolation work, but higher reps (6-15). Accessory selection is based off your weaknesses, and would start with more compound stuff at the lower end of the rep scheme (e.g. SLDL, front squat, hack squat, etc) and move to more isolation stuff at the higher end of the rep scheme (e.g. leg curls, leg extensions, cable adductors, etc).

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you typically do for your legs currently?
Sqauts- 4-5 sets (Pyramid)
Leg extension- 6 sets (Progressive load)
Lunges- very rarely (3 sets)
Leg Press- 4 sets
Lying leg curl- sometimes
Calves- 6 sets

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Sqauts- 4-5 sets (Pyramid)
Leg extension- 6 sets (Progressive load)
Lunges- very rarely (3 sets)
Leg Press- 4 sets
Lying leg curl- sometimes
Calves- 6 sets
how are your hamstrings? Since I see a lot of quad movements but not much hamstring. Maybe incorporate some Romanian deads with lying leg curls. It could be an issue since your hammies do wrap around the back half of your leg.

https://goo.gl/images/RgBqDJ

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how are your hamstrings? Since I see a lot of quad movements but not much hamstring. Maybe incorporate some Romanian deads with lying leg curls. It could be an issue since your hammies do wrap around the back half of your leg.

https://goo.gl/images/RgBqDJ
It's not shredded but strong, I think. By the time I am done with all the others, hammies don't get a lot of attention.