Mk 677 and ostarine

Herna33

Awards
I have been using mk677 for like 8 weeks abd decided to prolong it by using Ostarine, is that dangerous or have side effects? shall I wait a bit longer till I start with Ostarine? or can I use them both?
Thanks in Advance.
David

BrotherBurly

BrotherBurly

Awards
How did the mk677 treat you? I don't have an answer to your question but I've been curious about Sarms

ScottishGainz

ScottishGainz

Awards
Using both right now 30mg a day Ostarine , dosed it at 10 mg for first 4 weeks as it was the start if pct and was just looking to maintain gains. Ran 20 mg Cardarine for those 4 weeks as well and soon as that bottle ran out started with MK677 at 20mg a day. Muscle bellies have stayed nice and full the entire time and feel like I'm uptaking and absorbing my nutrients nicely. As far as the MK677 specifically I have noticeably better quality of sleep (longer periods without waking) increased hunger for sure as well. Sorry to ramble :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have been using mk677 for like 8 weeks abd decided to prolong it by using Ostarine, is that dangerous or have side effects? shall I wait a bit longer till I start with Ostarine? or can I use them both?
Thanks in Advance.
David
Osta is not dangerous but requires a real PCT, mk-677 does not

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Using both right now 30mg a day Ostarine , dosed it at 10 mg for first 4 weeks as it was the start if pct and was just looking to maintain gains. Ran 20 mg Cardarine for those 4 weeks as well and soon as that bottle ran out started with MK677 at 20mg a day. Muscle bellies have stayed nice and full the entire time and feel like I'm uptaking and absorbing my nutrients nicely. As far as the MK677 specifically I have noticeably better quality of sleep (longer periods without waking) increased hunger for sure as well. Sorry to ramble :)
Osta in PCT is a terrible idea

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Currently on day 8 of ostarine first week at 10mg noticed increased recovery right away as well as maintenance in strength. Today is my second day at 20mg as well as my second on MK677. One thing to control while on MK677 is your water weight you have to make sure to get enough potassium so you don't increase your blood pressure. One trick I've used to instantly reduce water weight is to take a small spoonful of tartar (pure potassium) as well as 4 caps of dandelion root. I've been using arimacare pro while on ostarine at 3 caps a day just as a precaution.

I'd say go for it man. They work great together. Anecdotal and science says that MK is best ran in period of several months.

ScottishGainz

ScottishGainz

Awards
Nah it's one of the least suppressing sarms at a low dose during pct, ran it with Nolvadex and Clomid. Researched it a good bit before I chose Ostarine, it's one of the most common sarms used during pct.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Osta suppress as low as 3mg a day. There's studies to back it as well as countless ppl with blood work showing they were shutdown after a osta cycle. If you wanna gamble with your crank tho be my guest

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I think the consensus about it ran in pct is that it's suppressive yes but with clomid and nolva you can recover fine just much slower.

ScottishGainz

ScottishGainz

Awards
Osta suppress as low as 3mg a day. There's studies to back it as well as countless ppl with blood work showing they were shutdown after a osta cycle. If you wanna gamble with your crank tho be my guest
I've read studies that have shown 4 weeks or less at 25mg or less have little to no suppression with bloodwork to back it up as well. But as we both know when it comes to sarms there are all sorts of opinions and theories so I'll leave it at that and agree to disagree. Regardless I'm now going to start bridging into my next cycle, will run rad 140 and yk11 for a month before I start my first tren cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've read studies that have shown 4 weeks or less at 25mg or less have little to no suppression with bloodwork to back it up as well. But as we both know when it comes to sarms there are all sorts of opinions and theories so I'll leave it at that and agree to disagree. Regardless I'm now going to start bridging into my next cycle, will run rad 140 and yk11 for a month before I start my first tren cycle.
That wasn't a study, that was some dillyn gemeli ( can't spell his name) bullshyt.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Please link the study, not being a dick, I really want to see it

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Please post blood work backing this claim.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Nah it's one of the least suppressing sarms at a low dose during pct, ran it with Nolvadex and Clomid. Researched it a good bit before I chose Ostarine, it's one of the most common sarms used during pct.
Please post blood work supporting this. I am certain that the members on this forum that have been here a while are going to advise against ever using a sarm in pct. It is common knowledge around here, and hopefully everywhere, that osta is suppressive.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Im a betting man so I'd bet either it's from some nonsense site or don't exist. That said I'd love to be proved wrong
I would love to be wrong as well. Osta would be ****ing GREAT in pct if it wasn't suppressive. I can't believe Dylan Gemelli, or whatever his name is, is still spreading that bull**** that sarms are safer than PH and won't shut you down or give you sides.

ScottishGainz

ScottishGainz

Awards
Please post blood work supporting this. I am certain that the members on this forum that have been here a while are going to advise against ever using a sarm in pct. It is common knowledge around here, and hopefully everywhere, that osta is suppressive.
Please post results of bloodwork showing suppression as you telling me that it is.... is nothing more than that.. you telling me that it is....

Herna33

Awards
Mk677 is not a Sarm, just supposedly promotes the grow hormone I can't give a sincere opinion cause after I started using it I was told that was fake... but from friends taking the original Mk677 I can see the grow in muscle and cause I didnt see any effect I try to see what Ostarine has to do cause at the end nobody have answers and I try to do as much research as I can

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Would deffinately not reccomend ostarine during pct because it is suppressive so what's the point you are prolly doing pct to not be suppressed...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Please post results of bloodwork showing suppression as you telling me that it is.... is nothing more than that.. you telling me that it is....
It's all over anabolic minds from first hand experience from members, look around dumbass

ScottishGainz

ScottishGainz

Awards
It's all over anabolic minds from first hand experience from members, look around dumbass
Wow calm down, so I have to show bloodwork and test results at your request and when I ask for the same thing I'm a dumbass? Cheers bro.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't need to link something you can find on the site, you however sound like you made up some study. Cheers

Herna33

Awards
What is going on? I am just new in this forum and just hipe that there are honest answers and no debates. Thanks again

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ostarine is most certainly suppressive at low doses and 25 mg will suppress easily from the first dose.

Not how to recover during pct. Why bother with a PCT. Unless it's under dosed crap from that one Gremlin's site. Of course it won't.

Legit Osta and any SARM will suppress or shut you down.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Then disagree. I was trying to help you not argue facts. Have fun. Like I said. The blood work is right in this site. The ones you talked about don't exist

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ostarine is most certainly suppressive at low doses and 25 mg will suppress easily from the first dose.

Not how to recover during pct. Why bother with a PCT. Unless it's under dosed crap from that one Gremlin's site. Of course it won't.

Legit Osta and any SARM will suppress or shut you down.
Correct

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Osta is suppressive but I think while in pct you recover faster than at the rate that it suppresses you.

Herna33

Awards
My question was if it was ok to use Ostarine after a short period of using mk677 (about 6 weeks) and have seen in many sites that is even recommended to use both at the same time... why to do a PCT if I still havent had a full cycle? ... Thanks

Herna33

Awards
And what that PCT will need to be back to normal levels? Thanks

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
My question was if it was ok to use Ostarine after a short period of using mk677 (about 6 weeks) and have seen in many sites that is even recommended to use both at the same time... why to do a PCT if I still havent had a full cycle? ... Thanks
Yes it is ok and i would run mk677 all the way through and into pct.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It has nothing to do with that in men. It restarts your balls for lack of details. Nolva is also a breast medicine just so you know. They both work for men in a different fassion

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Clomid is used to make men fertile to have baby's. I don't know if I can say these things simpler but do some research before you **** yourself up because rebound at 49 is more challenging than 29

Herna33

Awards
So to clear it up.. do you think I will need PCT of Clomid? or Nolva? if I have an Osta cycle .. it is getting more confusing

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
That's an old one from the forum. Back when people were convinced that sarms didn't shut you down.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
So to clear it up.. do you think I will need PCT of Clomid? or Nolva? if I have an Osta cycle .. it is getting more confusing
Whichever one you want. You need at least one of those.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly I'm shocked that it isn't common knowledge that sarms shut down