Mk 677 and ostarine

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Mk 677 and ostarine

I have been using mk677 for like 8 weeks abd decided to prolong it by using Ostarine, is that dangerous or have side effects? shall I wait a bit longer till I start with Ostarine? or can I use them both?
    Thanks in Advance.
    David

2. How did the mk677 treat you? I don't have an answer to your question but I've been curious about Sarms
    •   

3. What Mk677 supplement?

4. Yes you can use them together

5. Using both right now 30mg a day Ostarine , dosed it at 10 mg for first 4 weeks as it was the start if pct and was just looking to maintain gains. Ran 20 mg Cardarine for those 4 weeks as well and soon as that bottle ran out started with MK677 at 20mg a day. Muscle bellies have stayed nice and full the entire time and feel like I'm uptaking and absorbing my nutrients nicely. As far as the MK677 specifically I have noticeably better quality of sleep (longer periods without waking) increased hunger for sure as well. Sorry to ramble
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Herna33 View Post
    I have been using mk677 for like 8 weeks abd decided to prolong it by using Ostarine, is that dangerous or have side effects? shall I wait a bit longer till I start with Ostarine? or can I use them both?
    Thanks in Advance.
    David
    Osta is not dangerous but requires a real PCT, mk-677 does not

7. Quote Originally Posted by ScottishGainz View Post
    Using both right now 30mg a day Ostarine , dosed it at 10 mg for first 4 weeks as it was the start if pct and was just looking to maintain gains. Ran 20 mg Cardarine for those 4 weeks as well and soon as that bottle ran out started with MK677 at 20mg a day. Muscle bellies have stayed nice and full the entire time and feel like I'm uptaking and absorbing my nutrients nicely. As far as the MK677 specifically I have noticeably better quality of sleep (longer periods without waking) increased hunger for sure as well. Sorry to ramble
    Osta in PCT is a terrible idea
  8. Mk 677 and ostarine

Currently on day 8 of ostarine first week at 10mg noticed increased recovery right away as well as maintenance in strength. Today is my second day at 20mg as well as my second on MK677. One thing to control while on MK677 is your water weight you have to make sure to get enough potassium so you don't increase your blood pressure. One trick I've used to instantly reduce water weight is to take a small spoonful of tartar (pure potassium) as well as 4 caps of dandelion root. I've been using arimacare pro while on ostarine at 3 caps a day just as a precaution.

I'd say go for it man. They work great together. Anecdotal and science says that MK is best ran in period of several months.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Osta is not dangerous but requires a real PCT, mk-677 does not
    This ^^^ make sure to grab some tamoxifen and stack it with a product like OL super pct.

10. Nah it's one of the least suppressing sarms at a low dose during pct, ran it with Nolvadex and Clomid. Researched it a good bit before I chose Ostarine, it's one of the most common sarms used during pct.

11. Osta suppress as low as 3mg a day. There's studies to back it as well as countless ppl with blood work showing they were shutdown after a osta cycle. If you wanna gamble with your crank tho be my guest

12. I think the consensus about it ran in pct is that it's suppressive yes but with clomid and nolva you can recover fine just much slower.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Osta suppress as low as 3mg a day. There's studies to back it as well as countless ppl with blood work showing they were shutdown after a osta cycle. If you wanna gamble with your crank tho be my guest
    I've read studies that have shown 4 weeks or less at 25mg or less have little to no suppression with bloodwork to back it up as well. But as we both know when it comes to sarms there are all sorts of opinions and theories so I'll leave it at that and agree to disagree. Regardless I'm now going to start bridging into my next cycle, will run rad 140 and yk11 for a month before I start my first tren cycle.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ScottishGainz View Post
    I've read studies that have shown 4 weeks or less at 25mg or less have little to no suppression with bloodwork to back it up as well. But as we both know when it comes to sarms there are all sorts of opinions and theories so I'll leave it at that and agree to disagree. Regardless I'm now going to start bridging into my next cycle, will run rad 140 and yk11 for a month before I start my first tren cycle.
    That wasn't a study, that was some dillyn gemeli ( can't spell his name) bullshyt.

15. Please link the study, not being a dick, I really want to see it

16. Quote Originally Posted by ScottishGainz View Post
    Please post blood work backing this claim.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Audioph1x View Post
    Please post blood work backing this claim.
    Im a betting man so I'd bet either it's from some nonsense site or don't exist. That said I'd love to be proved wrong

18. Quote Originally Posted by ScottishGainz View Post
    Nah it's one of the least suppressing sarms at a low dose during pct, ran it with Nolvadex and Clomid. Researched it a good bit before I chose Ostarine, it's one of the most common sarms used during pct.
    Please post blood work supporting this. I am certain that the members on this forum that have been here a while are going to advise against ever using a sarm in pct. It is common knowledge around here, and hopefully everywhere, that osta is suppressive.

19. First on no reputable proof

20. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Im a betting man so I'd bet either it's from some nonsense site or don't exist. That said I'd love to be proved wrong
    I would love to be wrong as well. Osta would be ****ing GREAT in pct if it wasn't suppressive. I can't believe Dylan Gemelli, or whatever his name is, is still spreading that bull**** that sarms are safer than PH and won't shut you down or give you sides.

21. I think we're on the same page

22. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    I think we're on the same page
    No doubt. Inb4 science

23. Quote Originally Posted by Audioph1x View Post
    Please post blood work supporting this. I am certain that the members on this forum that have been here a while are going to advise against ever using a sarm in pct. It is common knowledge around here, and hopefully everywhere, that osta is suppressive.
    Please post results of bloodwork showing suppression as you telling me that it is.... is nothing more than that.. you telling me that it is....

24. Mk677 is not a Sarm, just supposedly promotes the grow hormone I can't give a sincere opinion cause after I started using it I was told that was fake... but from friends taking the original Mk677 I can see the grow in muscle and cause I didnt see any effect I try to see what Ostarine has to do cause at the end nobody have answers and I try to do as much research as I can

25. Would deffinately not reccomend ostarine during pct because it is suppressive so what's the point you are prolly doing pct to not be suppressed...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mk-677 and Ostarine Stack
    By yeeyee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-05-2017, 05:22 PM
  2. MK-677 and Blood Pressure
    By GreenMachineX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-26-2016, 03:17 AM
  3. MK 677 and LGD Sides?
    By dhickey in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2015, 12:48 PM
  4. Mk-677 and Dmz
    By BigWiggs92 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2015, 06:38 PM
  5. Ibutamoren/MK-677 and or STR3NGTH PCT?
    By Zariph in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2015, 02:46 PM