Mk 677 and ostarine

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Honestly I'm shocked that it isn't common knowledge that sarms shut down
    Well sarms are new to me.. and even if I have friends with a medical career that havent even heard of sarms, think that researching as much as it is possible for everyone as as much as it is in our hands will help others too to clear up doubts.
    •   
       


  2. My arguments were to help. Several ppl especially on this site have ran osta and got bloods. Some ok but most shutdown. Some even got gyno. Take it or leave it. This has to be the 1000th time I've seen the question of if osta shutdown and I'm over it. Next time I see a thread like this I'm just gonna say go for it bro osta can take the place of a serm. Nothing against you but I'm tired of arguing the sky is blue. The point of these forms is to help ppl and there's too many tards doing the opposite. Make a educated decision. In the end were all just a bunch of talking ppl you never met so we could all be wrong. Good luck

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    My arguments were to help. Several ppl especially on this site have ran osta and got bloods. Some ok but most shutdown. Some even got gyno. Take it or leave it. This has to be the 1000th time I've seen the question of if osta shutdown and I'm over it. Next time I see a thread like this I'm just gonna say go for it bro osta can take the place of a serm. Nothing against you but I'm tired of arguing the sky is blue. The point of these forms is to help ppl and there's too many tards doing the opposite. Make a educated decision. In the end were all just a bunch of talking ppl you never met so we could all be wrong. Good luck
    Thanks and that is the respond i was expecting cause if I dont hear from someone that is used to deal with this questions I would have taken it differently, and this now makes open doors that didnt even know existed. will never argue for anything and its also my point of view that this is to help people and you just did even only with answering. so thanks for that and I appreciate.

  4. Hey brother glad you got some good info on here. @PRE is a board sponsor. I would recommend checking them out if you haven't already.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Audioph1x View Post
    Hey brother glad you got some good info on here. @PRE is a board sponsor. I would recommend checking them out if you haven't already.
    Checking it out now.. Thanks and it's getting more confusing, think at the end will stick to an steroids cycle and will be less doubtful. Thanks

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Herna33 View Post
    Checking it out now.. Thanks and it's getting more confusing, think at the end will stick to an steroids cycle and will be less doubtful. Thanks
    Good idea
  7. Mk 677 and ostarine


    Quote Originally Posted by Herna33 View Post
    Checking it out now.. Thanks and it's getting more confusing, think at the end will stick to an steroids cycle and will be less doubtful. Thanks
    I'd say SARMS are just like steroids but with lighter sides and less aromatisation.

    So yeah treat em like steroids just lighter dosages of ancillaries.

  8. Much lighter gains too

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Good idea
    .. If you know any site where to get them with a good quality, price i will be very thanknful if you could share on a private message.. thanks for your time

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BrotherBurly View Post
    How did the mk677 treat you? I don't have an answer to your question but I've been curious about Sarms
    I'm curious too.. mk677 is not a sarm

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Much lighter gains too
    Very true but I feel like ostarine is the perfect beginner PE androgen if you will cause they're all androgens just some have less sides and are more selective. I picked that as a starting point because I know sides are minimal so if i do run into sides it's not complicated to manage. That and also the once per day dosing make it perfect for someone who wants to wet their feet.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mk-677 and Ostarine Stack
    By yeeyee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-05-2017, 05:22 PM
  2. MK-677 and Blood Pressure
    By GreenMachineX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-26-2016, 03:17 AM
  3. MK 677 and LGD Sides?
    By dhickey in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2015, 12:48 PM
  4. Mk-677 and Dmz
    By BigWiggs92 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2015, 06:38 PM
  5. Ibutamoren/MK-677 and or STR3NGTH PCT?
    By Zariph in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2015, 02:46 PM
Log in
Log in