Mk 677 and ostarine

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ScottishGainz View Post
    Please post results of bloodwork showing suppression as you telling me that it is.... is nothing more than that.. you telling me that it is....
    It's all over anabolic minds from first hand experience from members, look around dumbass

2. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    It's all over anabolic minds from first hand experience from members, look around dumbass
    Wow calm down, so I have to show bloodwork and test results at your request and when I ask for the same thing I'm a dumbass? Cheers bro.
    •   

3. I don't need to link something you can find on the site, you however sound like you made up some study. Cheers

4. Once again. If you wanna gamble on your dick. Have fun

5. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Once again. If you wanna gamble on your dick. Have fun
    Nah but I'll wait for a link or copy of a study otherwise like I said before I'll agree to disagree.
    •   

6. What is going on? I am just new in this forum and just hipe that there are honest answers and no debates. Thanks again

7. Ostarine is most certainly suppressive at low doses and 25 mg will suppress easily from the first dose.

Not how to recover during pct. Why bother with a PCT. Unless it's under dosed crap from that one Gremlin's site. Of course it won't.

Legit Osta and any SARM will suppress or shut you down.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

8. Then disagree. I was trying to help you not argue facts. Have fun. Like I said. The blood work is right in this site. The ones you talked about don't exist

9. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Ostarine is most certainly suppressive at low doses and 25 mg will suppress easily from the first dose.

Not how to recover during pct. Why bother with a PCT. Unless it's under dosed crap from that one Gremlin's site. Of course it won't.

Legit Osta and any SARM will suppress or shut you down.
    Correct

10. Osta is suppressive but I think while in pct you recover faster than at the rate that it suppresses you.

11. My question was if it was ok to use Ostarine after a short period of using mk677 (about 6 weeks) and have seen in many sites that is even recommended to use both at the same time... why to do a PCT if I still havent had a full cycle? ... Thanks

12. And what that PCT will need to be back to normal levels? Thanks

13. Quote Originally Posted by Herna33 View Post
    And what that PCT will need to be back to normal levels? Thanks
    Clomid or nolva

14. Quote Originally Posted by Herna33 View Post
    My question was if it was ok to use Ostarine after a short period of using mk677 (about 6 weeks) and have seen in many sites that is even recommended to use both at the same time... why to do a PCT if I still havent had a full cycle? ... Thanks
    Yes it is ok and i would run mk677 all the way through and into pct.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Clomid or nolva
    Thanks again.. just checked Clomid (I am a male) dont think I need ovulation ;-) And think Novaldex will be the adequate for me at my 49 y.o

16. It has nothing to do with that in men. It restarts your balls for lack of details. Nolva is also a breast medicine just so you know. They both work for men in a different fassion

17. Clomid is used to make men fertile to have baby's. I don't know if I can say these things simpler but do some research before you **** yourself up because rebound at 49 is more challenging than 29

18. Tough love

19. So to clear it up.. do you think I will need PCT of Clomid? or Nolva? if I have an Osta cycle .. it is getting more confusing

20. That's an old one from the forum. Back when people were convinced that sarms didn't shut you down.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Herna33 View Post
    So to clear it up.. do you think I will need PCT of Clomid? or Nolva? if I have an Osta cycle .. it is getting more confusing
    Whichever one you want. You need at least one of those.

22. Cant be opened

23. Honestly I'm shocked that it isn't common knowledge that sarms shut down

24. Quote Originally Posted by Audioph1x View Post
    Whichever one you want. You need at least one of those.
    Thanks, and needed after an 8 weeks cycle?... any recommendation ?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mk-677 and Ostarine Stack
    By yeeyee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-05-2017, 05:22 PM
  2. MK-677 and Blood Pressure
    By GreenMachineX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-26-2016, 03:17 AM
  3. MK 677 and LGD Sides?
    By dhickey in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2015, 12:48 PM
  4. Mk-677 and Dmz
    By BigWiggs92 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2015, 06:38 PM
  5. Ibutamoren/MK-677 and or STR3NGTH PCT?
    By Zariph in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2015, 02:46 PM