Is it ever acceptable...

1. Is it ever acceptable...

... to have a nap in the middle of a workout? I'm at home, obviously.

2. Just finish it bro
    •   

3. I think it's just fine to take a nap in the middle of a workout. You can do a nice body split that way during the...

Hang on, I have to lie down for a bit before I finish this post. BRB.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

4. Hahaha.

I'm not going to lie to you (I respect you all too much for that)... I did some mobility work halfway through my workout. Some might say that's like a nap, but not I.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Eight View Post
    Hahaha.

I'm not going to lie to you (I respect you all too much for that)... I did some mobility work halfway through my workout. Some might say that's like a nap, but not I.
    Ohhh lol. When I was a wrestler I actually had all day routines where I would do body weight workouts, rest, eat, rest, workout. It was insane. I ate, slept. I had unmeasurable body fat. That's a far cry from where I am now lol.

All my parents saw was this kid who ate a ton, slept a lot, ate and worked out... Hell, I couldn't just watch tv. They thought I was an alien. LMAO., so I took you seriously. I thought to myself, self? There's another one of you.

Cheers my man. I'm just bored waiting for a monster storm to stroll by at 12 miles per flucking hour and lay waste to Florida. I have this weird feeling, the little burg I'm on will be the only piece of semi-dry land.
    •   

6. I was deadly serious about having a snooze to be honest. But managed to avoid it in the end.

Good luck with the storm mate. Nothing I can do to help, other than keep my fingers crossed for you. Makes me complaining about my leaky kitchen roof feel a little ****ing selfish right now.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Eight View Post
    I was deadly serious about having a snooze to be honest. But managed to avoid it in the end.

Good luck with the storm mate. Nothing I can do to help, other than keep my fingers crossed for you. Makes me complaining about my leaky kitchen roof feel a little ****ing selfish right now.
    I prefer to call it meditative state of relaxation with tension, and thanks! Taking all the crossed fingers available. We also have a leaky celing where water comes through the smoke detector in the bedroom. Perfect timing, but I got this really cool set of camouflaged buckets from the hardware store. My wife was like, really? Since when do you like camo? I was like, these are really cool and only $4... haha.

8. That's why I stopped flat benching
    I used to nap after 2 sets
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    That's why I stopped flat benching
    I used to nap after 2 sets
    Hahaha.. I feel a bit less dumb about creating this topic now.

10. 😂You grow when you sleep brah. Gain cycle sleep cycle train 💪
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    You grow when you sleep brah. Gain cycle sleep cycle train ��
    Hahah.

All I can remember of this quote is that its from a Charles Rosen book on playing piano. He pointed out that you can practice for hours and make no progress. Go to bed, and then try again tomorrow and he'd find he could play the piece fine. Summarised that he'd be a much better player if he never practiced.

12. I guess it depends on how long you're training for lol
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it ever enough?
    By Dchristo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 10:03 AM
  2. Anyone ever use GL Nolva? Is it real or fake?
    By mikew151 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 08:28 AM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 10:28 PM
  4. Is it ever too late to treat gyno?
    By camaroguy18 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 11:52 PM
  5. Is it ever too late to start PCT?
    By mb_007 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7