Squats

1. Squats

Is it beneficial to do a combo of back and front squats i.e doing 3 sets back followed by 3 sets front or would it be better to do back squats one week and then front squats the next and switch off.

2. Trying doing back on one day and front on another day in the same week.
    I.E. Back squats on a glute/lower back and ham focused leg day and front squats on a quad focused day.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Epo View Post
    Is it beneficial to do a combo of back and front squats i.e doing 3 sets back followed by 3 sets front or would it be better to do back squats one week and then front squats the next and switch off.
    I have done back squat deadlift leg press and walking lunges all on the same day Monday Wednesday Friday for months on end and say nothing but gains. For that routine it was set of 10 and 3 working sets of 6 each exercise. All hard work works if you eat and sleep the role

4. If you think your gonna grow doing 3 sets of legs your sadly mistaking
  5. Squats

Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    If you think your gonna grow doing 3 sets of legs your sadly mistaking
    Right??? Overtraining is real, bros. Leg days should be one set twice a year, MAX

treat your legs like I treat my girlfriends; ignore them until they disappear
    •   

6. Yes thank you for clearing that up i was only doing it once a year but i will start doing it twice

7. Work them harder, harder. Problem solved

8. Quote Originally Posted by yotreeman View Post
    Right??? Overtraining is real, bros. Leg days should be one set twice a year, MAX

treat your legs like I treat my girlfriends; ignore them until they disappear
    Lol. nice
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Squating problems b/c of knee & other problems - help
    By gettin'old in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 02:25 PM
  2. Bench/Squat max
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 01:41 PM
  3. Squats
    By workinit in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 07:26 PM
  4. squats and deads, placement in split?
    By dbag333 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 04:53 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 01:52 AM