Core-gasm/ feel like I'm gonna c*m during leglifts lol (srs)??? anyone else?

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
don't know if this is the right place to post this, but oh well. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. its only when I do hanging leg raises for abs after a couple sets or even after ten reps I have to stop cause I feel like I'm gonna orgasm/ cu*m. idk if anyone else experiences this? its not that anything rubs, its literally the prolonged action of hanging leg raises on mainly the eccentric phase, I feel like I'm gonna ji*z myself lol. its frustrating cause I have to stop before I feel the burn. for some reason it happens more often when I'm dieting and leaning out. could this have anything to do with test levels or any hormone levels when lifting? its so annoying cause I can never finish my sets. this might sound like a weird post, but I'm straight up being serious....thoughts? I'm male btw....

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Yeah I used to have that happen sometimes when doing leg lifts on the platformed "machine" lol. Not sure why though

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe you should get your prostate checked mate.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you should get your prostate checked mate.
This. If you are being serious. I would imagine that you are somehow putting pressure on your prostate.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
I have had something similar from doing core work before. Never felt like I was going to blow my wad, but would get major boner when warming up. Happened every time I would work out early in the morning.