John Meadows 2.0 programs

Page 20 of 20 First ... 181920

1. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    On johns website under programs doomsday was added 7th November 2018

Not seen John post about it though on social media
    Probably because this is not a new program.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    Probably because this is not a new program.
    Who knows maybe itís been updated and the old one has been re posted by accident
    •   

3. Honest question for the guys who have put in the time and money with these. Anyone ever dissapointed or is the cost point appropriate? Always a little skeptical at any book based or online program especially the higher dollar ones like these as to how well they truly translate over. I haven't given it a shot yet but this thread has me considering.

Thanks!

4. Quote Originally Posted by _Endure_ View Post
    Honest question for the guys who have put in the time and money with these. Anyone ever dissapointed or is the cost point appropriate? Always a little skeptical at any book based or online program especially the higher dollar ones like these as to how well they truly translate over. I haven't given it a shot yet but this thread has me considering.

Thanks!
    I've was only disappointed in the Mountain Dog arm program, simply because I feel like a lot was already in his more complete programs. It might have helped somebody else though. And if I recall, it was pretty cheap, so it wasn't a huge loss. As for his main programs, not a single one has let me down. If you buy directly from him, you also get access to his forum which covers other aspects of training and anabolics, if you're into that.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by _Endure_ View Post
    Honest question for the guys who have put in the time and money with these. Anyone ever dissapointed or is the cost point appropriate? Always a little skeptical at any book based or online program especially the higher dollar ones like these as to how well they truly translate over. I haven't given it a shot yet but this thread has me considering.

Thanks!
    Not at all
    The knowledge john provides and the way he sets up his programs are fantastic.
    The only way one would be dissapointed is if they don't train with optimal intensity. Then if you go through the motions you won't really make the progress if you dont set up your nutrition to match how brutal the training can be.

I have seen some clients get burned out because they have lackluster diets and try to go on a top tier program like John's That could be the downfall.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. I feel the same about the arm program.. can anyone recommend the back program? Any good?
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I like it because it is a weak point for me
    John also explains how to train back, what grips and techniques you can use to enhance MMC (mind muscle connection), and the premise behind why he wrote the book. The information and how he details everything aided me a lot in getting my back activated during movements and making sure I am stimulating the muscle properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by spongebob00 View Post
    I feel the same about the arm program.. can anyone recommend the back program? Any good?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Thanks man, appreciate the input!

9. Does anyone else feel like his programs are a bit lacking in shoulder work? I mean direct work besides rear delts?
    Last edited by spongebob00; 11-27-2018 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Sp
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by spongebob00 View Post
    Does anyone else feel like his programs are a bit lacking in shoulder work? I mean direct work besides rear delts?
    He has tons of laterals , spider crawls and presses in every program.
    Not really , doing a lot of DB and Bb pressing overtime will destroy your joints. He is a guy who thinks about longevity which all of us as trainees should do.

When you factor in he pairs shoulders with chest a lot of the pressing movements has a lot of carry over to your delts (he is a HUGE advocate of incline pressing)

This is a hobby we don’t want to be having broken joints and horrible arthritis when we are 30-40 Years old
    Hell creeping death week 1 on shoulders and the high reps
    Had me smoked

Just looking through some of his programs

Rear Delts
    HS Reverse Press (intensity technique)
    Side Laterals (Pump)

Reverse Pec Dec
    DB 6 Ways (hitting all heads)
    Reverse HS Press (Pump)

A1: DB Side Laterals Sets of 20
    A2: HS Rear Delt Raises: Sets of 8 with 5 second negatives

This is after 8-10 sets of pressing (mostly incline) Which will take a toll on your front delts to begin with.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

11. Thanks for the feedback guys, sounds like some brutal workouts.
  12. John Meadows 2.0 programs

Iíve got all of JM programs. Send a pm.
  13. Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

15. Count me in on a the group buy please.

16. Im in for the buy!!

17. Whered you find this? No news on the mountain dog group page! You have an inside source?
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BXFROMMTL View Post
    Whered you find this? No news on the mountain dog group page! You have an inside source?
    From John himself.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

19. Thatís so awesome. Bad ass tribute to a bad ass comic book character

20. That's as inside of a source as you can get. Thanks for letting us in on it Solution.

21. I saw him mention this on IG.. any indication what the program is like? I know he was throwing the idea of more “ athletic training “ maybe being in a new routine a few months ago.

22. Iím also in for group buy.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    Iím also in for group buy.
    Same here
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

24. I'm in.

25. The Colossus program Iím sure wonít disappoint.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone following a John Meadow's Mountain Dog Program?
    By clown007 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-12-2017, 05:24 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2016, 09:49 PM
  3. Dan John's 40 day Program aka Easier Strength
    By SLW2 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2015, 11:10 AM
  4. Food is Fuel John Meadows Outlook:
    By The Solution in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0