John Meadows 2.0 programs

Page 18 of 20 First ... 1617181920 Last

  1. I think the manuals are cool because they have a ton on the anatomy and breakdown the types of training for that muscle group in the pages before the actual plan. This for me is worth more than the routine. I used the arm plan and loved it, but I was doing other stuff for the rest of my body, not from meadows. Anyone with his full programs will soon see that alot of his workouts are similar. At the end of the day there is only so many ways to skin a cat
    Chaos & Pain Rep


  2. After eight weeks I had to switch off of creeping death 2. This program is very very good, not complicated or too intricate,but alot of heavy lifting. I enjoyed it but needed to switch it up more as I was starting to get hurt. I took some rest days and started up with gauntlet. I wanted a very different routine to switch things up. I think creeping death 2 would be awesome in a bulk
    Chaos & Pain Rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    After eight weeks I had to switch off of creeping death 2. This program is very very good, not complicated or too intricate,but alot of heavy lifting. I enjoyed it but needed to switch it up more as I was starting to get hurt. I took some rest days and started up with gauntlet. I wanted a very different routine to switch things up. I think creeping death 2 would be awesome in a bulk
    Agreed. Only did 3 of the 6 days last week. And deloaded the rest.

  4. I agree about the manuals.. the arm manual was a bit of a disappointment. How is the back manual?
    Last edited by spongebob00; 10-09-2018 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Spelling
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    How often are you doing mobility work to help recover from the program?
    Foam rolling/Rumble rolling?
    Using a lacross ball on trigger points?
    Warming up?

    All are key aspects john is a huge advocate of. I am on week 9 and feel great
    Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    After eight weeks I had to switch off of creeping death 2. This program is very very good, not complicated or too intricate,but alot of heavy lifting. I enjoyed it but needed to switch it up more as I was starting to get hurt. I took some rest days and started up with gauntlet. I wanted a very different routine to switch things up. I think creeping death 2 would be awesome in a bulk
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    How often are you doing mobility work to help recover from the program?
    Foam rolling/Rumble rolling?
    Using a lacross ball on trigger points?
    Warming up?

    All are key aspects john is a huge advocate of. I am on week 9 and feel great
    Not as much as I should. No question. I do warm up, stretch, my issue with this is recovery and nutrition, but I have been working more than usual and have been dieting, so no surprise there, burning the candle at both ends... I was progressive through the program for the first 6 weeks, but then I started to have some joint pain and tendonitis. just needed to take some time off.
    Chaos & Pain Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    How often are you doing mobility work to help recover from the program?
    Foam rolling/Rumble rolling?
    Using a lacross ball on trigger points?
    Warming up?

    All are key aspects john is a huge advocate of. I am on week 9 and feel great
    Not as much as I should. No question. I do warm up, stretch, my issue with this is recovery and nutrition, but I have been working more than usual and have been dieting, so no surprise there, burning the candle at both ends... I was progressive through the program for the first 6 weeks, but then I started to have some joint pain and tendonitis. just needed to take some time off.
    Chaos & Pain Rep
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Not as much as I should. No question. I do warm up, stretch, my issue with this is recovery and nutrition, but I have been working more than usual and have been dieting, so no surprise there, burning the candle at both ends... I was progressive through the program for the first 6 weeks, but then I started to have some joint pain and tendonitis. just needed to take some time off.
    This is usually the downfall of 99% of this forum and 95% of all trainees. Not saying you can't easily fix it, but a lot of us are guilty of it. Any person I train in person or online for my clientelle will say the same thing.. "Yeah I know I should but I don't" etc etc.

    Instead of sitting on my coach for 10 minutes I make sure I use that time more wisely. Once you get into a routine it just becomes consistent. Just like every other aspect of life. I bet once you start it will become a habit and it carries over.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This is usually the downfall of 99% of this forum and 95% of all trainees. Not saying you can't easily fix it, but a lot of us are guilty of it. Any person I train in person or online for my clientelle will say the same thing.. "Yeah I know I should but I don't" etc etc.

    Instead of sitting on my coach for 10 minutes I make sure I use that time more wisely. Once you get into a routine it just becomes consistent. Just like every other aspect of life. I bet once you start it will become a habit and it carries over.
    Yeah man I know that's the truth. I will try to make more of an effort. I have all the recovery tools, just haven't had the time. My daily commute went from 30 mins to over 4 hours per day, so haven't been able to dedicate they time I used to... Definitely don't have time for tv lol but when I land a new gig I will get all my ducks in a row
    Chaos & Pain Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This is usually the downfall of 99% of this forum and 95% of all trainees. Not saying you can't easily fix it, but a lot of us are guilty of it. Any person I train in person or online for my clientelle will say the same thing.. "Yeah I know I should but I don't" etc etc.

    Instead of sitting on my coach for 10 minutes I make sure I use that time more wisely. Once you get into a routine it just becomes consistent. Just like every other aspect of life. I bet once you start it will become a habit and it carries over.
    Yeah man I know that's the truth. I will try to make more of an effort. I have all the recovery tools, just haven't had the time. My daily commute went from 30 mins to over 4 hours per day, so haven't been able to dedicate they time I used to... Definitely don't have time for tv lol but when I land a new gig I will get all my ducks in a row
    Chaos & Pain Rep

  11. im looking for gamma bomb, taskmaster or gauntlet. i have creeping death 2 to trade

  12. Gamma bomb is probably my favorite plan to date. I've tried alot of them and that one seems to be my favorite... while it's still similar to alot of the others there is something about the structure and the mix of techniques that I really like
    Chaos & Pain Rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Gamma bomb is probably my favorite plan to date. I've tried alot of them and that one seems to be my favorite... while it's still similar to alot of the others there is something about the structure and the mix of techniques that I really like
    Iím enjoying the pro tips, and the visual organization of the workouts make it easier to follow. He also added a bit more detail to the reps/tempo. Iím on week 13 but started at 9 for leg specialization.

  14. Yeah I know what you mean. The layout helps alot when your reading through. I just restarted it yesterday from the top.
    Chaos & Pain Rep

  15. Hmm from what you guys are saying seems interesting so I'll give it a try, I'm currently at week 3 of CD2.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    Hmm from what you guys are saying seems interesting so I'll give it a try, I'm currently at week 3 of CD2.
    Cd2 is a great program. I did really well with it for about 6-8 weeks. When my recovery is better I will be revisiting it. All my lifts got better and I was training my balls off. But my hip started to bother me and the leg frequency along with my lack of time for recovery and fact I was trying to do a mini cut stopped me short.
    Chaos & Pain Rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Cd2 is a great program. I did really well with it for about 6-8 weeks. When my recovery is better I will be revisiting it. All my lifts got better and I was training my balls off. But my hip started to bother me and the leg frequency along with my lack of time for recovery and fact I was trying to do a mini cut stopped me short.
    I don't do the Saturday pump leg day cause usually it's my long distance road cycling day but overall i like it alot so far.

  18. Just finished gamma bomb

    Loved the upper body pump days

    Not so much the lower body ones

    Starting creeping death 2.0 tonight

    I definitely think gamma bomb is a great program for all levels of lifters

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Just finished gamma bomb

    Loved the upper body pump days

    Not so much the lower body ones

    Starting creeping death 2.0 tonight

    I definitely think gamma bomb is a great program for all levels of lifters
    Same here man, gamma bomb was awesome. Started CD2 this morning!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Just finished gamma bomb

    Loved the upper body pump days

    Not so much the lower body ones

    Starting creeping death 2.0 tonight

    I definitely think gamma bomb is a great program for all levels of lifters
    The lower body ones are pretty brutal on all of them!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Really enjoyed first day on creeping death 2.0

    Canít wait for legs Wednesday purely because the last time Bulgarian split squats was on the menu in gamma bomb my training partner magically couldnít make the gym...


    Now heís got to do them.

    After pause squats too... damn


    Looking forward to push tonight though.

    Nice touch with the activation warm ups too

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Really enjoyed first day on creeping death 2.0

    Canít wait for legs Wednesday purely because the last time Bulgarian split squats was on the menu in gamma bomb my training partner magically couldnít make the gym...


    Now heís got to do them.

    After pause squats too... damn


    Looking forward to push tonight though.

    Nice touch with the activation warm ups too
    That workout was a tough one. I remember that night....
    Chaos & Pain Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    That workout was a tough one. I remember that night....
    Just got back.

    Dead.

    Legs pumped though

  24. I've got week two legs of gamma bomb tonight... Bulgarian split squats... Uggghhhh... Can't wait!
    Chaos & Pain Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    I've got week two legs of gamma bomb tonight... Bulgarian split squats... Uggghhhh... Can't wait!
    They're somehow my most and least favorite thing. Very effective though!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone following a John Meadow's Mountain Dog Program?
    By clown007 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-12-2017, 05:24 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2016, 09:49 PM
  3. Dan John's 40 day Program aka Easier Strength
    By SLW2 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2015, 11:10 AM
  4. Food is Fuel John Meadows Outlook:
    By The Solution in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2015, 03:33 PM
  5. Mountain Dog / John Meadows Intra-Product
    By The Solution in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 06:54 PM
Log in
Log in