John Meadows 2.0 programs

Page 17 of 17 First ... 151617

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Low volume = DC training
    3x/week very high intensity @AdelV

https://jcdfitness.com/2008/12/doggc...lding-program/
    Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    X2 for DC. Progressive overload, low volume, high frequency, extreme stretching. Every other day off.
    I'll have to Google DC training.

Unfortunately training weekends is a no good for me tho, I work 12 hour shifts. I'll check it out and see if I can fit it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post

Unfortunately training weekends is a no good for me tho, I work 12 hour shifts. I'll check it out and see if I can fit it.
    DC needs only 3 days of training. Something like Monday, wednesday, Friday.
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    DC needs only 3 days of training. Something like Monday, wednesday, Friday.
    I even wrote 3x a week training in my OG Response. I don't think @AdelV even looked at my response of the link that gave him a breakdown of the training. haha
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I even wrote 3x a week training in my OG Response. I don't think @AdelV even looked at my response of the link that gave him a breakdown of the training. haha
    The solution always gives the solution
    Chaos & Pain Rep
  5. John Meadows 2.0 programs

Today is day 23 of 28 days later. Only missed day 16 labor day. It has been great and really liking the program.
    •   

6. Week 5 of CD2. Liking it so far. Like others have said, I will definitely need to deload.

7. Did taskmaster in summer and was great, started Onslaught yesterday, should i log?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    Did taskmaster in summer and was great, started Onslaught yesterday, should i log?
    Yes

9. Anybody run the 28 days later program? Just finished gamma bomb looking for something new...
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Anybody run the 28 days later program? Just finished gamma bomb looking for something new...
    I have. I started gamma yesterday. Started with week 9 though to build legs.

11. I'm on week 10 of gamma and just like task master I really like it. Looking forward to creeping death 2 next. Any guys doing creeping death 2 now how is it going
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    Did taskmaster in summer and was great, started Onslaught yesterday, should i log?
    No
    You are 16, stop spending thousands on supplements, stop being constantly in a deficit, and always doing keto. You are wasting you are time

Quote Originally Posted by Hooper View Post
    I'm on week 10 of gamma and just like task master I really like it. Looking forward to creeping death 2 next. Any guys doing creeping death 2 now how is it going
    Week 7. Going good
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    No
    You are 16, stop spending thousands on supplements, stop being constantly in a deficit, and always doing keto. You are wasting you are time

Week 7. Going good
    I'm 18, was 16 when i joined the forums, have gyno so doctor prescribed a estro block and test boost so i just used the stack, i was gifted the programs so haven't spent a dime on them, have a deal with brundel so i get my supps at a fair price.

14. Week 11 of gamma bomb

Switched to lower body focus now

My upper body thanks me especially after the pump day and then straight into back on a Monday( I loved it though, walking around feeling pumped for a few days)

But now my lower body is sore

Could have been worse, could have been the drop set of death

15. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Week 11 of gamma bomb

Switched to lower body focus now

My upper body thanks me especially after the pump day and then straight into back on a Monday( I loved it though, walking around feeling pumped for a few days)

But now my lower body is sore

Could have been worse, could have been the drop set of death
    I actually find the drop set of death a lot easier than say, 5 or 6 sets of squats
    I am a carnivore (diet based exclusively on meat)- Here is my diet and training log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/303950-im-carnivore.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    I actually find the drop set of death a lot easier than say, 5 or 6 sets of squats
    Wish that was the case for me

I think perhaps when I first did the drop set
    I may have over estimated the weight i was using

Next time I will be going lighter definitely

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    I have. I started gamma yesterday. Started with week 9 though to build legs.
    Just started week one of 28 days later. First backworkout was a killer.

Gamma was great. Weeks 13/14 have some super nice drop sets. Enjoy.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Just started week one of 28 days later. First backworkout was a killer.

Gamma was great. Weeks 13/14 have some super nice drop sets. Enjoy.
    Lol i think it was week 3 or week 4 legs.. I kept double checking the workout to make sure i wasnít just seeing an additional leg exercise . I didnít want to do it! Haha my legs were cooked!

19. Week 6 of CD 2.0. It's been alot of volume but awesome! Definite changes in body comp. Kind of wish I saved this for December when I start my next cycle. I could definitely use the boosted recovery. I will be doing a very welcomed deload starting Oct 22nd - Oct 29th due to a vacation in Aruba

20. Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    Me too. Get that ish over with lol
    Chaos & Pain Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone following a John Meadow's Mountain Dog Program?
    By clown007 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-12-2017, 05:24 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2016, 09:49 PM
  3. Dan John's 40 day Program aka Easier Strength
    By SLW2 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2015, 11:10 AM
  4. Food is Fuel John Meadows Outlook:
    By The Solution in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0