Feeling flat

1. Feeling flat

Hi all I have noticed that if I really blast a large muscle group (legs, back, etc)the next day my body feels flat like my muscles aren't as full. It feels counterproductive because I can't get as good of a workout in the next day. Anyone else experience this

I should also add that I est about 80g of carbs 2h pre workout with GDA to carb load and I still feel flat

2. How much carbs are ya getting the rest of the day? I've the same problem but I'm cutting atm.
    •   

3. Feeling flat

Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    How much carbs are ya getting the rest of the day? I've the same problem but I'm cutting atm.
    Haven't really been tracking lately I've been busy with school but I'd say roughly 150-200 other than the pre workout.

Im 5ft11 weigh 185 at 14% body fat. So roughly 1g of carb per lb of bodyweight.

4. You aren't eating many carbs for your body weight that's prob why.

5. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    You aren't eating many carbs for your body weight that's prob why.
    Oh ok that's true I'll definitely give it a shot so like make it 1.5g per lbs bw?
    •   

6. What's wrong with being flat?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Feeling flat

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    What's wrong with being flat?
    Just doesn't feel anabolic lol and my performance suffers I feel like

8. Meh, it doesn't lol. Being flat is usually all contest prep is. I've been doing medical keto the past two weeks and I feel flat as **** until I refeed then I'm super full. I think I'm actually gaining muscle mass
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

9. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    Oh ok that's true I'll definitely give it a shot so like make it 1.5g per lbs bw?
    If you're cutting it's perfectly normal to feel flat but if you're bulking I'd say it's a sign you aren't eating enough.

10. I would increase the carbs, but if your looking to stay leaner try to only consume your carbs pre, intra, and post workout.

11. Quote Originally Posted by fitfreak_CP View Post
    I would increase the carbs, but if your looking to stay leaner try to only consume your carbs pre, intra, and post workout.
    Ok perfect thanks i would like to get below 14% for physique related benefits but I canT afford to sacrifice any muscle because ill be playing tier 1 junior hockey in September and with a 60 game schedule you basically lose all the muscle you have built.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Feeling Flat/Skinny Need Help
    By chestbrah in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 08:28 PM
  2. mid-cycle - feeling flat?
    By 1newbie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 12:27 PM
  3. how long til i feel it?
    By "THE TICK" in forum Anabolics