Anyone want to have a 4-8 Week competition

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just as the title states. Just looking for a little more motivation/dedication towards my goals.

Anyone or two people want to keep a 4-8 week log together and post before and after photos. Then let the anabolic minds community vote on who has the better transformation/log. It can be overall, log, photo's, measurements, dedication etc....

Loser has to send winner product of choice from Losers stash. No crying about the voting outcome :)

Just an idea that I have been kicking around. Better than a solo log. If interested comment on here or PM me and we can get something worked out. If not no big deal.

I am 6', and just hit 225 on the scale this morning. Would be nice someone similar body type who has the same goals but anyone is welcome! Hoping to get down to 200 some day then maintain it so I can get my strength back up. I was a lot stronger when I was 260!!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I am just trying to lost weight/fat so I guess you could say cutting though I doubt I will ever be cut!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gonna bump this for anyone else who may want to.
tsmog OlympiaMeds

If you guys are serious PM me and let's work out some details!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm down lol can't guarantee I'll post often but I'm in , 217lbs 5'10

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In, but everyone who enters should post up thier product they are coming in with, almost like a buy in , in a card game

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm game for whatever. I'm on the road 5-6 days a week for work so a little extra motivation would help me as well
I'm down lol can't guarantee I'll post often but I'm in , 217lbs 5'10
In, but everyone who enters should post up thier product they are coming in with, almost like a buy in , in a card game
The other two haven't got back to me. If you want to commit to it PM me and let's see what we all have to trade like EMPIREMIND said. Or just post in here. Want to get Log started within a week or two.

I don't have much but would do PES vanilla protein, Erase Pro, Radiate, Magnitropin (gonna be hard for me to part with it!). Thats what I have off the top of my head. Can post more later.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
May have to hold up on this. We will see in a couple days. All I did was sit down in a chair and felt a sharp pain in my lower back. Just keeps getting tighter and tighter.

Still interested though in doing this