Training around a physical demanding job

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Connecticut. I doubt I'll put on size just trying to recomp. I was gonna go on cycle for the first time in a long time, years. But once again life is pushing that back. I don't mind loosing a few pounds for summer either
    My uncle owns his own mason business and I used to help tend. Ive always wondered what kind of gains u could get while cycling and doing intense labor like this??? I'd love to see some one log it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Matt. View Post
    My uncle owns his own mason business and I used to help tend. Ive always wondered what kind of gains u could get while cycling and doing intense labor like this??? I'd love to see some one log it.
    I might do that once I get adjusted
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Matt. View Post
    The best thing about it is you have energy for days... I would work all day like a beast then go hit the gym after without really getting that exhausted feeling. The body just recovers easier.
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

4. Also was involved in frequent heavy labour for a decade. Made gains from the work load. My forearms gre and my back became much thicker. You can soon tell which muscles are in greatest demand in your line of work. Chest development suffered as did my legs so I prioritized these muscles in training. As for caloric intake I'd require about 5000 calories ED to maintain [email protected]'11. Would take an oat shake in to work. Coworkers would call it a bottle of vomit. Blended 200g oats, 1000ml milk, 40g WPI. Made for a quick 1500 calories at lunch break.

5. Despite loosing 10 lbs my back is noticable bigger in the past 3 weeks or so. My pulling strength is up and my pressing strength is down. Legs about the same. My workouts are changing little by little to suit my needs. Weight dropped from 203-188 and leveled off. Dropped a good amount of bf. Now I'm slowly adding more carbs. Added 50gm of carbs to breakfast and post workout, and a smoothie pre workout. I'm between 2900-3200 every day now so my maintenance is in that range. I'm happy where I'm at and gonna add 100 Cal per week for the next 6 weeks and see what happens

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using AnabolicMinds mobile app
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-25-2017, 02:44 PM
  2. Training Around Back Problem
    By RJW719 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 09:30 AM
  3. Help with training around chronic tendonosis
    By glipp in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-15-2013, 09:34 PM
  4. Training around disc/nerve issues
    By rubberring in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 02:41 AM
  5. Use of anabolics with physically demanding job?
    By kingcudi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 05:36 PM