Would this be overtraining in PCT?

Choppedjunior

Awards
Hi guys, going into PCT next week, I workout with a trainer who doesn't know i cycle. But i have one week left of my heavy workout cycle, which would be week one PCT.

Usually consists of 3 muscle groups each with two exercises superset and usually 5 sets with reps, 3/3/3. Tuesdays and thursdays usually just arms and some legs, would this be aright? then i shift into hypertrophy, probably same scheme just lower sets higher reps 10/12/15 reps and 3 sets.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Telling your trainer "hey so I'm coming off cycle I think I should maybe slow it down for a bit" isn't an option?

Choppedjunior

Awards
Telling your trainer "hey so I'm coming off cycle I think I should maybe slow it down for a bit" isn't an option?
haha rather not, but its really 3 days of high intensity and the other two are pretty low intensity. I don't think it will be too much, but wanted to see what others have done for training in pct.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You are going to have to listen to your body. Depending on what your goals were for the stack, you will have to eat and sleep more so you make sure that you are recovering if you find the workout load is too much.