I need help finding a coach to prep for my first novice bikini show

muzzy

Awards
I really need someones advice here. Someone who knows a reputable coach that can help me prepare for an upcoming event. I cannot find anyone in the area where I live who can do this with experience. How effective is it using an online or distance coach from another state?

I live in NC

Thanks

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really need someones advice here. Someone who knows a reputable coach that can help me prepare for an upcoming event. I cannot find anyone in the area where I live who can do this with experience. How effective is it using an online or distance coach from another state?

I live in NC

Thanks
Wish I could help you out, but hey to a fellow North Carolinian

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My coach was based out of FL and I'm in MO. Online coaching is great as long as they agree to constant contact (within reason)

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
Try hittung up Travis Mash out of Winston-Salem

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I really need someones advice here. Someone who knows a reputable coach that can help me prepare for an upcoming event. I cannot find anyone in the area where I live who can do this with experience. How effective is it using an online or distance coach from another state?Thanks

I recommend online coaching. If you want somebody with over 20 years experience, and a natural pro bodybuilder... Go with IFPA Natural Pro Joe Franco. Send me a message if you want contact information. I can't post website info yet. He works with bikini competitors on all aspects from diet to posing. He has coached several champions. I used him and recommend him. He worked with me based on progress pics and mental state (you will feel like a nut when your bodyfat gets low enough) You send him pics and he'll adjust your diet based on the show date. His pricing is very competitive too.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cara Patterson (doubt she's on here but she's on facebook) is SOLID. She goes to my gym along with other bikini and IFBB competitors. She can do online work with you.

Not sure if she still does this or ever has, but Rosie (usually active on the forums) would be another option.