Muscle gains and martial arts, best approach?

MrSecurity

MrSecurity

Awards
Hi everybody :)

The title speaks really for what this post is all about but i will elaborate a bit on my question.
I am just starting to do Karate and the amount of cardio work that goes into that really burns extreme amounts of calories while i already have a lightning fast metabolism. I know i should just eat more and lift heavy and that jazz but i have a few questions anyways:

1: Is there a specific training program you would recommend me doing?
2: What drugs would be best to boost my appetite? I got MK-677 on hand and that does a great job but it's really expensive for the results it gives and my budget isn't that tight at the moment
3: I have the oppurtunity to train in the Dojo 7 days a week, how many days would you recommend i attend class if i still want to gain some size?

Thanks if you read and i appreciate any opinion on the matter. Happy Easter :)

CJuggernaut

CJuggernaut

Board Sponsor
Awards
I train Karate & BJJ but, I'm in old age mode and no longer seeking a ton of muscle, just keeping what I have.

1: When I was younger back in 2005 doing MMA and lifting I found it very difficult to be good at both at the same time. If you have a fast metabolism you're asking for an even harder task. Your best bet is to decide what you want to be better/great at. I had a hard time even maintaining my muscle while doing martial arts. I did find that it was easier when I was on gear but, still wasn't anything like BB by itself to make gains.

2: if appetite and cost are an issue you're better off using GHRP6 & CJC without Dac 100iu x 2/3 times daily. It won't make you jacked but, it will increase appetite, increase Hgh/igf-1 and help preserve muscle. However gear use more is efficient, in both cost and effectiveness in this case.

3: I trained 4 day on the mats and 2 full body workouts in the gym (one lower weight day/one higher weight day). It was a struggle however to keep the weight on and I'm no where near a hard gainer.

I hope this helps a little...

Currently I train
3 on mats
2 in weight-room
It's just right for this old man...

MrSecurity

MrSecurity

Awards
Thanks ! That was a very nice reply mate!
I was thinking of either running plain Test E 250mg every 4-5 days and Cardarine at 7-14mgs. Or Epiandro at 300-500mgs a day with the same dose of cardarine with maybe some Ostarine. Which of those cycles would you prefer, i have all this stocked up before hand so the cost is not an issue with this. Also what gear did you run personally?
I don't have a fear of needles anymore but i think i would struggle a bit with pinning myself 3 times a day everyday to be honest but again thanks for the reply much appreciated :) !

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whilst I was training for my black belt exam in traditional ju-jitsu i was also on 500mg of test e per week, the best advice I can give you is don't train for size as it will slow you down considerably and your flexibility will also be impaired massively, I found I was getting too big for my frame and when performing floor techniques it was a lot harder as my big muscles were just getting in the way. I went on a cut and dropped 3 kilos and found a good ratio of muscle to speed and flexibility for my body and it worked out perfect.. needless to say I absolutely smashed my exams