4 month regiment

DroppedCheese

Awards
4 and half month left overseas and I am looking to better shape and grow my muscles. I am not new to bodybuilding but I am looking for some insight/recommendations.

My main areas of concern are my upper chest, abs, and back. I am currently at 205lbs, 5'11" and roughly 18% body fat.
Do you guys have any good regiments you recommend and/or supplements to better help me get to my end goal?
I would like to lose some fat and getting more toned while building up more muscle. I have looked at doing a agnostic and ant agnostic type of workout in attempts to hit the muscle groups twice a week. What are you feels about that?

The diet out here isn't the best do to limits on what we are capable of getting to eat, I try my best to stick to low carbs during the day and eating a decent amount after a hard workout of if I am feeling lightheaded in the morning. I try to get enough protein every meal (which is pretty easy to do, it just may not be the leanest) and veggies and fruits are eaten in moderation but with good consideration.

As for supplements, I am currently not taking anything, but if there are recommendations I am not hesitant to look into them.

Thanks!