ALPHAGAINZ REP
    •   

3. Ehhhhhhh........whazzuppppp?!

4. This lady was already in here.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

5. Day # 7

I think im gonna do cardio and arms.. You can never train arms to mucho

And maybe so core lower back update later
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.
    •   

6. It was a easy arm day!

Started with 15 mins of warmup cardio.,

Followed by

Curls 12-12-12-12-12

Hammer Curls 12-12-12-12-12

Triceps push down 15-15-15-15-15

On arm pull down triceps -12-12-12-12-12

20 mins cardio...

Todays easy work out.. Felt good pumped in ma fat arms.. 3 scoops USPlabs PRE and a scoop of bcaa

But my blood suger dropped suddenly and i was a shaky feeling kinda weak and wanted to walk out..But i did what i came for and im feel good about that.
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    SUB!
    Hell yeah @BEAST73 is in here... OP your gonna get gainz by osmosis

8. Well putting in day # is confusing me hehehe

But i rearranged my training a bit..I have a really good friend who is helping me getting back on the floor..

And he has nightshift and has to go look at a new apartment. So i changed days when i workout.. But hell we still gonna **** sh!t up and do stupid stuff

Still motivated AF and still wanna be like @hairygrandpa So i will update as we go along

And some fuacking great news for me and my girlfriend! Her brain scans came back, and there was no cancer to be found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad news is the meds i causing the pain..So we (she will have to try out new meds)

You guys have a great day!

9. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Well putting in day # is confusing me hehehe

But i rearranged my training a bit..I have a really good friend who is helping me getting back on the floor..

And he has nightshift and has to go look at a new apartment. So i changed days when i workout.. But hell we still gonna **** sh!t up and do stupid stuff

Still motivated AF and still wanna be like @hairygrandpa So i will update as we go along

And some fuacking great news for me and my girlfriend! Her brain scans came back, and there was no cancer to be found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad news is the meds i causing the pain..So we (she will have to try out new meds)

Excellent news on The Girlfriend!

10. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Well putting in day # is confusing me hehehe

Awesome! Now go and attack the iron, no mercy!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

11. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Awesome! Now go and attack the iron, no mercy!
    As you command oh Dark Chemical Monster!

12. Last workout was 3-13-2017

13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Last workout was 3-13-2017

HGP's blood pressure is up! you don't want him jumping on a plane and dragging you a ss to the gym!

14. Take it easy oldie. I'm busy. That was actually one of the reasons I wasn't willing to make a log in the first place. Will update tomorrow

15. That's great news with the GF!!! Also now you can refer to the brain scans next time she says "not now, I have a headache"

16. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Take it easy oldie. I'm busy. That was actually one of the reasons I wasn't willing to make a log in the first place. Will update tomorrow
    Oldie! Lmao.... Now get to the gym.

17. Todays training

Focused on my shoulders and back

Front raise 10-10-10-10

Side raise 10-10-10-10

Military press 10-10-10-10

Seated pull 10-10-10-10

Seated pull down 10-10-10-10

One arm row 10-10-10-10

Facepull 10-10-10-10

20 minutes cardio.

Felt ok ... not like hulk.. more like Jerry the mouse from tom and jerry ��

18. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Todays training

Front raise 10-10-10-10

Side raise 10-10-10-10

Seated pull 10-10-10-10

One arm row 10-10-10-10

Facepull 10-10-10-10

20 minutes cardio.

Great Job!

19. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Todays training

Front raise 10-10-10-10

Side raise 10-10-10-10

Seated pull 10-10-10-10

One arm row 10-10-10-10

Facepull 10-10-10-10

20 minutes cardio.

Looking good, keep going!

20. My back blew today... again... on meds..... again...fml.. I'm gonna fight this!!! See you in the gym tomorrow

21. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    My back blew today... again... on meds..... again...fml.. I'm gonna fight this!!! See you in the gym tomorrow
    Stick with it man, but don't make it worse. We all give each other a hard time but you gotta watch out for yourself. You already know that a jacked up back is no bueno
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

22. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Stick with it man, but don't make it worse. We all give each other a hard time but you gotta watch out for yourself. You already know that a jacked up back is no bueno

Sure but I need to keep going that's what I need

23. 10 minut warm up on Treadmill

A1 legpress 3-4 x 15 Reps (super set)
    A2 Legcurl 3-4 x 15 Reps

B1 Chestpres 3-4 x 15 Reps (super set)
    B2 Pulldown wide grip 3 4 x 15

C1 Seated row 3-4 x 15 (super set)
    C2 Shouldepress 3-4 x 15

Armraise front and side 4 x 15

20 minuts Cardio

Todays workout

Will be going in a hour but first f00d

The back/neck is still sore... Maybe i was just unlucky to jam a nerv or smth

24. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Last workout was 3-13-2017

Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    HGP's blood pressure is up! you don't want him jumping on a plane and dragging you a ss to the gym!
    LOL!!!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

25. Added 4 x 12 bicep curl seated before cardio

Hard and great work out

26. Felt beat during the workout....

Name:  17308914_10155013038777348_597910631849647020_n.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  59.2 KB

Name:  meme28.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  95.3 KB

Hope you guys had a great weekend !
  27. Danes road to pain free livin

^^Lol

Great work! Hope your back heals quickly!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

28. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    ^^Lol

Great work! Hope your back heals quickly!
    I dont think its gonna heal right away.. Last four months have been ups and downs. On meds and treatment... But thanks Kat hope your cookie bizz is doing well

29. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    I dont think its gonna heal right away.. Last four months have been ups and downs. On meds and treatment... But thanks Kat hope your cookie bizz is doing well
    That stinks! Just listen to your body-don't hurt yourself more!

Thank you, it is! Staying steady with cake orders each week!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Old guys approach to a pain free healing-recomp SARMS Log
    By hairygrandpa in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 07-24-2015, 02:09 PM
  2. Cuffs' Road To Recovery...Let The Healing Begin!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 01:06 AM
  3. Question on making pain free injectibles
    By exnihilo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 05:11 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 02:21 PM
  5. Npc: The Road To Ifbb Pro Status
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0