Danes road to pain free livin

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. If you guys would like it..You can tag some of the peeps i left out Cant remember all those damn tags!
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

2. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Well tomorrow is rest then is have two days in a row. I will bet a million my arms are gonna be like jello the next couple of days

Well you can just ask if you would like a pic ol timer But yeah im *"ok" in the foundation.. >Just need to lose the damn fat! Im gonna stop drinking and start takine more care of my selv...
    you can drink and be fit...take up jogging-for every mile you go you get 1 beer!!! and make it a lite beer
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you can drink and be fit...take up jogging-for every mile you go you get 1 beer!!! and make it a lite beer
    Wow you just gave me an idea! Im gonna open Beer N Fitness - We be sippin on da road!
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Didnt want to risk it....Read something about freqent flyer miles
    Well, there's still a signup sheet and logging opportunity, so it's still a possibility.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

5. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Well, there's still a signup sheet and logging opportunity, so it's still a possibility.
    Hehehehe ! Well if you do come to viking land! I will great you at the airport...Then i will burn down your lands and take all your gold..And run off with all the fairmaidens....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Wow you just gave me an idea! Im gonna open Beer N Fitness - We be sippin on da road!
    after the 1st 6 beers all bets are off.....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Well tomorrow is rest then is have two days in a row. I will bet a million my arms are gonna be like jello the next couple of days

Well you can just ask if you would like a pic ol timer But yeah im *"ok" in the foundation.. >Just need to lose the damn fat! Im gonna stop drinking and start takine more care of my selv...
    I also have a hard time with alcohol. Mexican food and Margaritas, plus a nice dark stout. There's my kryptonite
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    after the 1st 6 beers all bets are off.....
    We will need someone to drive behind and pick up the guys lying around

9. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I also have a hard time with alcohol. Mexican food and Margaritas, plus a nice dark stout. There's my kryptonite
    Stout is my favorit beer dude! And rum !!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Hehehehe ! Well if you do come to viking land! I will great you at the airport...Then i will burn down your lands and take all your gold..And run off with all the fairmaidens....
    Which technically qualifies as cardio, right?? There's your next money maker. "The Viking Workout". I can almost see the late night infomercial now.......
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

11. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    when you are working outside in the summer heat and have a bottle of dark eyes in your back pocket that you are chugging from-then you have a hard time with alcohol!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    when you are working outside in the summer heat and have a bottle of dark eyes in your back pocket that you are chugging from-then you have a hard time with alcohol!!!
    I was like that for many years before I got into lifting. I'd drink a pint of whiskey nightly with a handful of beers... sick or not I always had to have my drinks in.

Now I notice I gotta watch it when I drink cause the next day or two I'm craving having a drink. I just think about how alcohol slows down protein synthesis and drink tea instead... I'm boring these days

13. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Which technically qualifies as cardio, right?? There's your next money maker. "The Viking Workout". I can almost see the late night infomercial now.......
    Yeaah me landing a **** in the front yard burning down sh1t and killing of crossfitters! Shouting join or diiiiiie

14. Guys I must say this.. seeing all this support makes me very happy. And motivated! Hope your gonna enjoy the ride.!

15. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Guys I must say this.. seeing all this support makes me very happy. And motivated! Hope your gonna enjoy the ride.!
    Actually, we just like seeing other people struggle too. Makes me feel better when I see somebody else being a fat bastard besides me
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

16. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Actually, we just like seeing other people struggle too. Makes me feel better when I see somebody else being a fat bastard besides me
    I like it to give diet advise, even though I don't follow em. It's awesome watching others suffer!

Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

17. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I like it to give diet advise, even though I don't follow em. It's awesome watching others suffer!

preachin sh1t is fun, eatin it not so much.....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Day # 2

Restday.... Not much going on just work and doing some repairs on my mooped.

Day # 3

Palms are sweaty
    Knees weak, arms are heavy
    Vomit on my sweater already
    Mom’s spaghetti (Eminem) but dis how i feel

Today its back and biceps!

10 min warmup!

Seated row 15-15-15-15-15

Seated pulldown 15-15-15-15-15

Deadlift 10-10-10-10-10

Wide Grip Seated Cable Row 10-10-10-10-10

Single arm dumbell row 15-15-15-15-15

Biceps Curl 10-10-10-10-10

Hammer Curl 10-10-10-10-10

Cross body hammer curl 10-10-10-10-10

20 mins cardio

Its okay to hurt its okay to hurt even grown men cry sometimes... After 4 months away...HOLY MOFO it hurts

19. A little update...

Had to go to the emergency room with my girl... Cancer related. Im not gonna go in details. Fingers cross its notthing

So i missed a work out.. Gonna redeem my self tomorrow saturday. And maybe sunday. Im NOT gonna stress over this.. All so my food intake is not in order.. Have felt like crap not sleep BC i think to much.. And work..Well lets just say im lucky not to be a murder .... Will update tomorrw guys believe in me! Im not gonna wuss out...

20. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    A little update...

Had to go to the emergency room with my girl... Cancer related. Im not gonna go in details. Fingers cross its notthing

So i missed a work out.. Gonna redeem my self tomorrow saturday. And maybe sunday. Im NOT gonna stress over this.. All so my food intake is not in order.. Have felt like crap not sleep BC i think to much.. And work..Well lets just say im lucky not to be a murder .... Will update tomorrw guys believe in me! Im not gonna wuss out...
    Keep us informed, bro.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

21. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    A little update...

Man that sucks
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

22. Hoping for the best. Let us know what's up when you find out
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

23. Day # 6

Today im gonna do a fullbody work out.

Its to confuse the body Im gonna do weeks with 3-split and the do fullbody..

So im gonna get my workout done before dinner.. Will post results later. And guys thanks for the concern. We will know next week, what the scan resualts are...

24. "Fullbody" done! no legs were hurt in the progress

With focus on shoulders and back.

Cable Side Lateral Raise 5 sets 12-12-12-12-12 on each arm.

Reverse Pec Dec 5 sets 12-12-12-12-12. That one hurt BC i have a nerve pinched in my right shoulder..But still pulled thru

Lat Pull Down 5 sets 12-12-12-12-12

Front Raises 7 sets 12-12-12-12-12-12-12 really low weight,

Chestpres 4 sets 12-12-12-12

Walking on a raised treadmill 15 mins

Dumbell presses incline 4 sets 10 10 10 10.

Hammercurls 5 sets 12-12-12-10-10

Curls 4 sets 10-10-10-10

Treadmill 15 mins.

And home of a nice dinner. Pulled pork!

25. Damn bro just caught up... you'll be in my prayers
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Old guys approach to a pain free healing-recomp SARMS Log
    By hairygrandpa in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 07-24-2015, 02:09 PM
  2. Cuffs' Road To Recovery...Let The Healing Begin!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 01:06 AM
  3. Question on making pain free injectibles
    By exnihilo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 05:11 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 02:21 PM
  5. Npc: The Road To Ifbb Pro Status
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0