Page 14 of 14 First ... 121314

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I Love That Feeling !!
    Me too, especially in my "3rd leg" 8======D

2. Name:  IMG_5366.JPG
Views: 52
Size:  91.6 KB @hairygranpa
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.
    •   

3. You are 6'6" , dang! Nice size on arms!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

4. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    You are 6'6" , dang! Nice size on arms!
    Just checked the measurements.. and it’s wrong!!! I’m not 6.6 more like 6.1 ft . But thanks Pops. Remembers it’s only week two on halo. Gonna get ripped-58 today I hope. Then I will run that 3 tab a day and one tab Halo with it. On the mass train hehe
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

5. Good Luck !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

6. Legs today

10 minut warmup

Leg extensions 4 sets single leg 10 reps 77 lbs

Leg extensions 4 sets 10 reps 100 lbs

Legpress 5 sets 10 reps 243 lbs

Front squat with dumbell 4 sets 44 lbs

Calfraise 4 sets 10 reps bodyweight

Did some arms with the legs also..

5 sets hammer curl 12 reps 44 lbs

front hammer curl 20 reps pr arm. 22 lbs

One arm tricep 5 sets on each arm 34 lbs

dips machine 6 sets 10 reps

Tried deadlift...My form sucks arrrrse...Will try again... And did regular squat,... But again my form is a bit shaky...AS good work out...

My pumps are killing me...Almos impossible to do cardio..My shins feels like they are being stabbed

500 mg T 100 mg Halo. Have not gotten my parcel...I think its taken by customs..And that could mean jail time here....

7. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Legs today

10 minut warmup

Tried deadlift...My form sucks arrrrse...Will try again... And did regular squat,... But again my form is a bit shaky...AS good work out...

My pumps are killing me...Almos impossible to do cardio..My shins feels like they are being stabbed

500 mg T 100 mg Halo. Have not gotten my parcel...I think its taken by customs..And that could mean jail time here....
    What was in it?

8. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Legs today

10 minut warmup

Also go really light on squats and deads and really focus on form til you get it down. Dont want to get hurt. I had a crossfit coach that wouldnt let me go above 225 til my form was right. Frustrating at the time but thankful for it now

9. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    What was in it?
    Ripped-58 Tren/Halo/Epi stack. its listet as a badboy supstance

10. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Also go really light on squats and deads and really focus on form til you get it down. Dont want to get hurt. I had a crossfit coach that wouldnt let me go above 225 til my form was right. Frustrating at the time but thankful for it now
    Well i got someone to spot me. And she said my form on deads were correct..But i felt a bit weak today...

11. Well....Hope your enjoying your weekend guys...

Just had to share something... I have been using the same gym for like...FOREVER.... No one ever said anything about my physic..But now 5-6 peeps came over and asked if i wasnt growing a little...And 4 of my co-workers were like...DUDE what the hell have you been eating

I was like..Well i eat food and work out...Try it... :P

12. Quote Originally Posted by diana_wills View Post
    Thanks Diana. .! You to

13. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Thanks Diana. .! You to
    Me too!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

14. Hit a bit of a bump on the road...Have not gotten my parcel with ripped.-58 but gonna do my halo till the end! Traning going good. And im gaining some mass. Upping my cardio and changing my diet af bit more greens and less fat. And eating some more protein
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Old guys approach to a pain free healing-recomp SARMS Log
    By hairygrandpa in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 07-24-2015, 02:09 PM
  2. Cuffs' Road To Recovery...Let The Healing Begin!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 01:06 AM
  3. Question on making pain free injectibles
    By exnihilo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 05:11 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 03:21 PM
  5. Npc: The Road To Ifbb Pro Status
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0