Danes road to pain free livin

Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Well seems like things are against me atm!!!!! Got burned again with my Ai!!! The only thing i have on hand is Hydrapharm: Alchemy

Dont know if i should wait a bit with my test e...Or just jump in...Could really use some help here guys!!
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

2. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Well seems like things are against me atm!!!!! Got burned again with my Ai!!! The only thing i have on hand is Hydrapharm: Alchemy

Dont know if i should wait a bit with my test e...Or just jump in...Could really use some help here guys!!
    If you can't get an AI, don't do the cycle, especially with a long ester. Test prop with an DHT derived oral like: winstrol/anavar/proviron/primo/ -could work without an AI.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    If you can't get an AI, don't do the cycle, especially with a long ester. Test prop with an DHT derived oral like: winstrol/anavar/proviron/primo/ -could work without an AI.
    Thanks for feedback hairy I got everything ready BUT the fuacking AI.... Nolva and a lot og test E. just got 100 needles and ****.... Well still getting somewere in the gym with out it...But i wanted to start this week! Gonna call a fella tomorrow...

I can feel this kind of training is paying off! Going semi heavy and lots of reps..Im sore like a mutafuacker!
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Thanks for feedback hairy I got everything ready BUT the fuacking AI.... Nolva and a lot og test E. just got 100 needles and ****.... Well still getting somewere in the gym with out it...But i wanted to start this week! Gonna call a fella tomorrow...

I can feel this kind of training is paying off! Going semi heavy and lots of reps..Im sore like a mutafuacker!
    Technically, you could do the cycle with 10mg nolva/day - or even try epistane to curve e2 conversion -but I wouldn't do that.... You need exem-or adex.
    Especially people with higher BF% are prone to e2 conversion, don't do it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Technically, you could do the cycle with 10mg nolva/day - or even try epiandro to curve e2 conversion -but I wouldn't do that.... You need exem-or adex.
    Especially people with higher BF% are prone to e2 conversion, don't do it.
    I wont do it! I dont need a boob job my friend Will see if this guy can help me tomorrow.
    •   

6. He said Boob Job !!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

7. Hey guys! Been quite buzy !! Have a few workout done ready to put up tomorrow!! Sorry for lacking the log postes!!! Will try Harder!

Just got my first pin today

8. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Hey guys! Been quite buzy !! Have a few workout done ready to put up tomorrow!! Sorry for lacking the log postes!!! Will try Harder!

Just got my first pin today
    Did you pin yourself -or did you had to show your hairy viking butt to a gym buddy?

9. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Did you pin yourself -or did you had to show your hairy viking butt to a gym buddy?
    wifey looked like the devil when she jabbed me!!! I hate needles and was paralized!!! JUDO CHOP! And it was all good...No real pain...Just a dull pain a few minuts after.!

10. Did you get a loli pop ??
    TEAM GET DIESEL

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Did you get a loli pop ??
    Yes!!! and a hug! And later we ate waffles!! I fuacking hate needles!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Yes!!! and a hug! And later we ate waffles!! I fuacking hate needles!!
    Haha I'm with ya on waffles and hating needles but ya get used to them, I almost start to look forward to it now... In a wierd way lol.

13. Hi guys! Gonna update a bit!

Shoulders and abs !

Did 15 minuts of warmup cardio!

Then !!!!

4 sets og 15 lbs shoulder mobility exercises!

10 sets shrugs 10-12 reps a set! 155 lbs

5 sets Arnold Press 12 reps a set 27 lbs

5 sets mili Press 10 reps a set 48 lbs

5 sets high facepull 20 reps a set 44 lbs

Cable One Arm Reverse Fly 5 sets pr arm 20 reps a set 21 lbs

4 sets 20 reps a set crunches

20 minuts cardio

14. Chest and triceps

15 minut cardio

Peckdeck 5 sets 15 reps a set 143 lbs 154 lbs 154 lbs 165 lbs 176 lbs

Chestpress 5 sets 15 reps a set all of them 110 lbs

Incline dumbbell press 4 sets 12 reps a set 55 lbs

Cableflyers 5 sets 12 reps a set 35 lbs all sets going for real concetrated reps!

Flat bench low weight 88 lbs 4 sets 10 reps a set.

Triceps pulldown. 5 sets 12 reps a set 92 lbs

One arm pull down 26 lbs reps!!!!!! Dont know how many i did...But the burn was out of this world!

20 minuts cardio and death metal!!!

Food intake is going okay! Lots of ´meat and veggies! No junk food what so ever! Did smoke a wee joint and drank a few beers the other day... I have a hard time controlling my temper some times...

15. Back and biceps!

One Arm Lat Pulldown 5 sets on each arm! 110 lbs all sets!

Wide lat pulldown 4 sets 10 reps a set 120 lbs

One arm dumbbell row 4 sets 10 reps a set 55 lbs all the way!

Reverse Fly on Pec Deck 6 sets 10 reps a set 77 lbs all sets !

Seated one arm low row! 5 sets on each arm 12 reps a set 44 lbs all of them!

Preacher curls 10 sets 12 reps 77 lbs concentraded as fuack!

Hammercurls for ze gurls! 5 sets on each arm 10 reps a set 44 lbs

Curls 4 sets 10 reps a set 35 lbs

15 minuts cardio and walked home from the gym...And of cause walked to the gym

16. Skoulders and cardio !

15 minuts warmup and some loseyloseygousey in ma shoulders and we were off!

Sideraises with dumbell! 10 sets each arm 12 or more reps! 22 lbs

Front raise 10 sets 22 lbs dumbell 12 or more reps per set!!

Militarypress in the smithtower of power! 10 sets 10 reps a pop 110- 144 lbs

And theeeeeeen

Shoulderpress frontshoulders.... 5 sets 10 reps a set 110 lbs

10 sets swissbar croun´chz

10 sets of situps!

20 minuts cardio!

17. Legday! And some Bicepcious!!!

Greatings bretheren!!

10 minus treadmill!

5 sets Calf raise weighted. 12 reps a set 110 lbs

Incline leg press 5 sets 12-15 reps a set light weight....264 lbs

Leg press 5 sets 10 reps a set. About the same as above!

Leg Extensions 5 sets 12 reps a set from 110 lbs to 176 lbs

Legcurl 4 sets 12 reps a set 143 lbs all the way

sissy squat! 3 sets bodyweight! wich is enuff

Preacher curls for reps !

one arm cabel curl low weight just doing them reps!!

hammer curls 3 sets about 44 lbs!
    Tried to do cardio... But ended up doing

18. And today....Today was a rest day....If any one of you guys are following me on das sociaaaaaale medie Instagram...I ended up training anyways! :P

I mainly did arms!

Biceps and Triceps!!

Crunches and legcurls really light to get some blood flow going !!!

Was gonna crash on ze couch...But got the worlkout on ;D

got my second pin thursday! Hurt like a mofo...Had to double jab !!! WAWAWEEEEWEEEEEEE damn i hate needles!

So hope you guys have an awesome fuarcking great weekend!!

19. A short but great workout!

Peckdeck 5 sets reps 20 -17 -15 -14 -11 .- 110 lbs. -136 lbs. -147 lbs. -158 lbs. -176 lbs

Chest press machine 5 sets 77 lbs x 2 99 lbs x 2 110 lbs

Incline dumbbell flyers 10 sets 30 lbs x 2 35 lbs x 2 and the rest 39 lbs

Cabel cross over high 6 sets 34 lbs x 2 38 lbs the rest of em!

10 sets on each arm triceps pulldown. 20+ reps pr set 23 lbs all the way!

Great focus ! Feeling really good in the gym!

Tomorrow back and biceps

Can´t wait...

Ciao baaabay

20. Nice Chest workout, pump should have been GREAT !
    TEAM GET DIESEL

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Nice Chest workout, pump should have been GREAT !
    It was almost to much.... I nearly dropped a dumbell in my head bc i got tired and a bit unfocused !

22. HellYesterday!!

10 mins warmup and shoulder mobility

Did some back and Bices

One arm low row 5 sets each arm 20 reps! 64 lbs

Wide grip lat pull down. 5 sets 12 reps a set. 88 lbs 88- 99- 99- 116 lbs

Rear Delt Fly 5 sets 20 reps 88 lbs 18 reps 110 lbs 15 reps 110 lbs 12 reps 143 lbs 6 reps 169 lbs

Seated row 4 sets 12 reps 110 lbs (one arm)

Then i did 10 sets 10 reps pr set. hammer curls. started with 39 lbs after 10 reps did 10 more with 26 lbs. Then pause for 1 minut and doing it all over again

Did 6 sets 10 reps a set with a 35 lbs dumbbell

And finished the biceps with Preacher curls think i did 5-8 sets just for reps with really low weight but very concentrated.

Did 30 minuts on the treadmill !

In week 2 on my twelwe week journey cruising 500 Test E.

Feeling great and motivated! Eating like a horse!

My old gym buddy said to me yesterday...(first he said it to the guy he works out with now...I heard no sound in my headset) Damn D your pushing your self like never before! Thats really awesome bro! Of cause im a proud MOFO now! I really am pushing like a crazed viking!! Im gonna get the fuacking best out of this run!! Im aiming for mass and gonna cut all the baby fat after!

I can keep going like there was no tomorrow!

23. That is a heck of a work out!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

24. Ready for progress pics!

25. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Ready for progress pics!
    No nudes!!! Ol dirty bastardo!!! maybe a little later dude
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Old guys approach to a pain free healing-recomp SARMS Log
    By hairygrandpa in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 07-24-2015, 02:09 PM
  2. Cuffs' Road To Recovery...Let The Healing Begin!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 01:06 AM
  3. Question on making pain free injectibles
    By exnihilo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 05:11 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 03:21 PM
  5. Npc: The Road To Ifbb Pro Status
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0