BennyMagoo's Training Log

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    That's how I squat.
    Once I put my heels wider than shoulders my squat changed dramatically.
    Yeah I can feel the strength is there but I need to do it carefully. I have injured myself a couple of times in the past by being too aggressive with getting wider.

2. Upper volume w2m2
    Incline bench with 75kg for 3x5 and 80kg 2x5
    30kg Db press : 65kg bench press superset for 10:6, 9:6, 8:5, 8:4 feeling absolutely cooked today
    Cable rope pushdown dropsets
    Cabe bar pushdown dropsets
    •   

3. Sat 16th June deads deload:
    Pulled 140kgx5, then 3 singles with 180kg. Followed up with 5x5 pullups in all 3 variations and some curls.

4. Mon 18th June bench deload
    BP 80kg 5x3
    Wide grip BW pullup 5X6, in 4min last set:
    https://youtu.be/8ammdftGHaw
    Parallel grip pullup 5x5
    Rev grip chinup 5x5,supersetted with BW pushup 5x20
    Ate a lot of chocolate over the weekend and right now I am feeling like crap
    10kg DB lateral delt raise 3x8
    20kg plate shrugs 5x20
    5x5 bw chinups supersetted with 5x8 flyes from hyper bench

5. 40 sets in 40min lol feel like vomiting.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Mon 18th June bench deload
    BP 80kg 5x3
    Wide grip BW pullup 5X6, in 4min last set:
    https://youtu.be/8ammdftGHaw
    Parallel grip pullup 5x5
    Rev grip chinup 5x5,supersetted with BW pushup 5x20
    Ate a lot of chocolate over the weekend and right now I am feeling like crap
    10kg DB lateral delt raise 3x8
    20kg plate shrugs 5x20
    5x5 bw chinups supersetted with 5x8 flyes from hyper bench
    Nice but have you always had the beard? I’m sure like just a few weeks back you were clean shaven?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Nice but have you always had the beard? Iím sure like just a few weeks back you were clean shaven?
    Yeah I have pretty much always had the beard. I trimmed it a couple weeks ago so maybe you couldn't see it on my video.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Yeah I have pretty much always had the beard. I trimmed it a couple weeks ago so maybe you couldn't see it on my video.
    Haha, yeah that’ll be it - was thinking ‘damn how quick have you grown that’

9. Tues 19th June Skwaat deload
    100kg for 4x3 beltless, paused with widest stance I can hit depth with. Observation: at full width my right knee caves in.
    Bb split squats 20kg for 3x5 each side, with long bottom pause. R leg definitely way less stable than L leg.
    Nordic curls 3x5:
    https://youtu.be/G2nCQbKo5CU
    No band today, puts emphasis on return from full extension. Goal: these with no hands
    Leg ext 70 for 3x20

10. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Tues 19th June Skwaat deload
    100kg for 4x3 beltless, paused with widest stance I can hit depth with. Observation: at full width my right knee caves in.
    Bb split squats 20kg for 3x5 each side, with long bottom pause. R leg definitely way less stable than L leg.
    Nordic curls 3x5:
    https://youtu.be/G2nCQbKo5CU
    No band today, puts emphasis on return from full extension. Goal: these with no hands
    Leg ext 70 for 3x20
    Interesting vid. I assume you know what your'e doing. Looks like a "gym fail" if you never saw it!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

11. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Interesting vid. I assume you know what your'e doing. Looks like a "gym fail" if you never saw it!
    Haha yeah it does. I guess it is a bit of a fail because I am using my hands. A lot of people just do the eccentric half of the movement but after seeing it performed fully by a 50-something yr old woman I believe I can eventually do the whole thing myself. I have to say, it is by far the best movement for target hammies I have tried.

12. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    What a hottie! Have to try this tomorrow!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

13. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Haha yeah it does. I guess it is a bit of a fail because I am using my hands. A lot of people just do the eccentric half of the movement but after seeing it performed fully by a 50-something yr old woman I believe I can eventually do the whole thing myself. I have to say, it is by far the best movement for target hammies I have tried.
    It’s becaise you can’t see your ankles (I’m guessing they are hooked under something?)

I use the ghd for these - great exercise
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 12:35 AM
  3. Dunimous Training Log