Anybody here use Powertec equipment?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of buying the Powertec Workbench Rack System. I can get it for about $390 including shipping. All of the stuff is supposed to be gym quality. Anybody have experience with their products?

Attachments

dalejmurphy

Awards
I'm thinking of buying the Powertec Workbench Rack System. I can get it for about $390 including shipping. All of the stuff is supposed to be gym quality. Anybody have experience with their products?

I have one of the workbench multi systems, I have not tried the one in the picture, but the exercises I do on the leverage system feel similar to free weight exercises. I have been very satisfied with the investment. I live in a town that does not have a gym for 60 to 70 miles, so I had to invest in a smith machine, a leverage multi station, and a full set of dumbells.

lertus

Awards
I have the same one in the picture.I like it very much,only prob is the latches wore out quick,so I called the service department and the next day fed exd me 8 new ones.Also I paid 550 for bench and olympic bar and 300lbs of plates 2 yrs ago!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
The bench looks strngely tall to me. How far off teh ground is it?

lertus

Awards
The bench looks strngely tall to me. How far off teh ground is it?
The riser posts are so u can adjust according to your needs.Without measuring i would say the risers are apx 6 ft tall.As for the bench its the standard height from the ground.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hey aeternitus, would you mind telling me where you're getting this setup for $400?? thx