Feel small when working out legs

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I've been training for years now and have been very very satisfied with my physique but I do have one concern.

Whenever I workout legs, my upper body just feels heavy of water, fat, and sloppy? I'm sure others will say otherwise but my from perspective I feel that way.

Could it just be the lack of pump? All blood flow going to the lower body than top? I just feel sloppy when I workout legs.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably a lack of a pump. I have several friends that wear long sleeves during leg training because their upper body is not pumped.

hamzazaidas

hamzazaidas

Awards
I've been training for years now and have been very very satisfied with my physique but I do have one concern.

Whenever I workout legs, my upper body just feels heavy of water, fat, and sloppy? I'm sure others will say otherwise but my from perspective I feel that way.

Could it just be the lack of pump? All blood flow going to the lower body than top? I just feel sloppy when I workout legs.
It is most certainly the pump that is lacking.. because if anything, training legs aids muscle growth of the upper body.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Can't say i do feel that way. Do your legs feel pumped atleast? I love the feeling of having quads so pumped I have to duck waddle.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do some deadlifts first and that feeling should change :)