Best Exercises to do on Clen

mdavis16

Awards
So today marks my fourth day on Clen. Right now I'm at 40 mcg as my body is very sensitive to it and I'm tapering up slowly but steadily.

I do cardio about 4-5 times a week with strength training as well. I know I have to watch my heart rate while doing cardio, but I just feel like I'm not doing enough. I do cardio for about 30-40 minutes either on the treadmill or elliptical- then another 1 hr -1 hr and a half on strength. I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions in order to get full effect of clen?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would recommend uphill walking on then treadmill or a moderate pace on elliptical or arc trainer. Stay away from HIIT while on clen.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I took it post training, so it wouldn't affect my heartrate. I never went over 50mcg in the 6 weeks. I didn't need to - I was making progress fine on 50. Regardless of whether you feel it, it's working round the clock.

You can do anything that you like as long as your heart rate doesn't get out of line.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why don't you just keep your workout regimen constant with what you were doing before adding in clen? Thats the main factor here.

mdavis16

Awards
Why don't you just keep your workout regimen constant with what you were doing before adding in clen? Thats the main factor here.
I have for the most part, but a lot of my cardio was HIIT training and I can't really do that on clen, so I was just looking for other suggestions

mdavis16

Awards
I would recommend uphill walking on then treadmill or a moderate pace on elliptical or arc trainer. Stay away from HIIT while on clen.
I've actually been doing the arc trainer once I started and I didn't even realize how good of a workout that could be on clen! Thanks!