A comeback ye or nay

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
So you guys might know me...I guess some of you do hehehe...

Was wondering if i should start training again..

My health has been on a sloap going only down..Since last year before christmas.

My leg and back is a bit broken still..Atm im on pain meds and going to some treatments.

Was thinking a fullbody program and a lot of cardio..Atm im not aiming to get big and bulkie..Im already fat hehehe..

But if gonna make a log..Its gonna be about my personal journey. And not about roids and sh!t.. And its not to please the general puplic..Its for me..

But i could really use some support.,. I have been fairly fit..But got caught up in the fitness industry..And for me that resualtet in a breakdown both mentally and physical..

So i guess this would be a comeback..Not to the industry..But to good health and joy in my life...I need to be happy . Im done with this depressed way of living..

So im asking would some of you support me in this =??=

Dennis

Just gonna tac a few to see if any of you might be interested
thebigt hairygrandpa Dma378 rtmilburn @alphagainz SFreed CJNator sespress kelso312 cooterflap rascal14 saywutrly Volvo140G tyga tyga DavidDunn doogans fueledpassion HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 Gutterpump ryane87 Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1Agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse @blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 FireTitan ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 nostrum420 NewAgeMayan DirtyDan UnicornDrpns Jebrook Bmac63095 TNlifting @BloodManor @angcd3 habajaba mmorso @123abcabcabc Macyyy Brandaddy @4evafit br1ck_Sh1thouse Rndmher Hyde philmckay1989 netflixNchill @7eman7 ELROCK

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Please pardon my english...It could be better hehe ;)

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
100% in! I too let myself slide for a few YEARS. But I'm back and stronger than ever now thanks to AM. This forum is all about encouraging one another. Excited to watch your journey unfold!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100% in! I too let myself slide for a few YEARS. But I'm back and stronger than ever now thanks to AM. This forum is all about encouraging one another. Excited to watch your journey unfold!
2nd this one. get on with your bad self! we are here for you.
a little reading on a full body workout that has worked great for me for about 7 years now. 3 days a week / Full Body.
https://buffalobarbell.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/hst-ebook.pdf
this is the KG version.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah broski. Here!!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
If its okay i will make a new tread and tag you there! :D Thanks for the support bro!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
For sure - we all have some issues of one kind or another and we work around it. Tag me in!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In just watch the leg man **** can hit the fan real fast with injuries

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in for this - sounds like a tough road you've travelled over the past year. The great thing about lifting weights is, it's you vs. you and that's all that matters. I don't care what you have been through, if you can put in some work, you will be able to find SOME way to be better tomorrow than you are today. And eventually, you will look back and be amazed at how far you've come.

The thing we often forget is, there is no "being there" only "getting there". You will never be DONE training. It's all about the journey, not the outcome.

So, step up, put in the effort for yourself, and I am here to support you however I can. Thanks for tagging me.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Count me in!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for support, feel free to lean against my hairy shoulder and sob quietly about your fatness and ouchies.
But first: Drag your lazy azz to the gym!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am in for this - sounds like a tough road you've travelled over the past year. The great thing about lifting weights is, it's you vs. you and that's all that matters. I don't care what you have been through, if you can put in some work, you will be able to find SOME way to be better tomorrow than you are today. And eventually, you will look back and be amazed at how far you've come.

The thing we often forget is, there is no "being there" only "getting there". You will never be DONE training. It's all about the journey, not the outcome.

So, step up, put in the effort for yourself, and I am here to support you however I can. Thanks for tagging me.
Dam bro! well put. I want to leave the office and go lift now!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for support, feel free to lean against my hairy shoulder and sob quietly about your fatness and ouchies.
Awesome! HGP is in the house.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
In for support. Tag me into your other thread too when you start it!

sespress

Awards
Subbed! Good luck man I know exactly where your coming from!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah DennisTheDane tag me if you make a new thread...

Also your English isn't that bad...

My father is a Sicilian immigrant and, while he though I was being an assh0le that didn't listen throughout my childhood, the truth was that I couldn't understand wtf he was saying due to his accent... everything sounded like "beepadee-boppedee-boobpadee"

So I guess we don't read accents ya know

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Well what a overwhelming support you guys! Will tjeck in and do a log when i get my back fixed! Thanks means the world to me!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
OOOh those sweaty hairy shoulders!!! Love em ! bromance sent your way ol timer! :D

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

My father is a Sicilian immigrant and, while he though I was being an assh0le that didn't listen throughout my childhood, the truth was that I couldn't understand wtf he was saying due to his accent... everything sounded like "beepadee-boppedee-boobpadee"

WTF hahahaha! This made me smile hehehe... :D

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established

https://youtu.be/-34zQJbG-VQ

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Oh look at that list of mentions. I am in with the in crowd now...

Be ready to pull back on the stick. Mentally you are going to remember how much you used to lift press and squat and you are going to start sprinting toward those numbers, but your body is going to fight you if you go too quick.

Start with corrective exercises and cardio and bring up your weak points or at least incorporate them into your routine and start slow. Remember your body is not what it was. Now hit em with the hein!

Last edited:
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know I'm in! Can't let you guys have all this fun without me. We can share our stories of getting fat together

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh look at that list of mentions. I am in with the in crowd now...

Be ready to pull back on the stick. Mentally you are going to remember how much you used to lift press and squat and you are going to start sprinting toward those numbers, but your body is going to fight you if you go too quick.

Start with corrective exercises and cardio and bring up your weak points or at least incorporate them into your routine and start slow. Remember your body is not what it was. Now hit em with the hein!
LOL, like getting to sit at the cool kids table.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your log is filling up but no workout post... DennisTheDane, swing your azz into action!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Your log is filling up but no workout post... DennisTheDane, swing your azz into action!
Im gonna make a log when i get off the meds and my back aint fucaked up

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We'll be here! :D

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
If we wanted stories, we would go to a library.
If i wanted a mister funny pants comment, i would look in the mirror and talk to my self :D

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If i wanted a mister funny pants comment, i would look in the mirror and talk to my self :D
Well, when I want your opinion, I will give it to you.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You shut up when you're talking to me.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting for a workout log...
:(
Will tag you next week hopefully im ready. Im of meds now... And i have to treatments left with my back...So cardio and crossfit log up soon.... ;)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will tag you next week hopefully im ready. Im of meds now... And i have to treatments left with my back...So cardio and crossfit log up soon.... ;)
CROSSFIT?

cross.jpg

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm late. My phone stopped giving me my updates again.

I say go for it dude.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF DennisTheDane ?

Get your lazy viking-azz up !!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
WTF DennisTheDane ?

Get your lazy viking-azz up !!!
Aint lazy... Just beat... Work is killing me slow and steady... And i dont have the energy..Must admit i failed getting my sh1t together.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Knocks on phone screen. Wake up!!!! It's time for cross fit.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aint lazy... Just beat... Work is killing me slow and steady... And i dont have the energy..Must admit i failed getting my sh1t together.
Not a failure. Just a little slow to start. You'll hit this man. Only way to do it is to do it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed with SFreed you are still in it. I got fatter and am restarting myself.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for delay in my response, I didnt get a notification. But DennisTheDane I disagree with everyone else. I personally think you should give up. Why would you even try when you know youre only going to fail and fail again. Kick back, eat pizza and donuts and just enjoy your life.OR....GET THE **CK UP, PUT IN SOME WORK, DO WHAT YOU KNOW AND SHOVE YOUR SUCCESS IN MY FAT ASS FACE!!!!! NOW GO GET SOME!!!!!!

Too much?