Wild diet .. And gains

1. Wild diet .. And gains

I am doing the wild diet to get my diet in check and am wanting to know opinions on will instill get stronger and gain size. Doing the 5x5 program

2. Post up the diet. Most important factor tho will be total cals. Get enough and just about anything will work
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    •   

3. It's all protein organic ... Vegetables and berries.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Firstcycle View Post
    It's all protein organic ... Vegetables and berries.
    So the only difference between this and normal eating is you only eat organic?

5. Yeah. Cut out carbs and sugars
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Firstcycle View Post
    Yeah. Cut out carbs and sugars
    Whoa that's completely different. No carbs is a totally different type of diet. It's very hard to keep strength up with no carbs. You'll lose pumps from lack of glycogen. You'll also have to eat plenty to make sure you minimize the amount lost since the thermos effect of protein is much higher and you won't utilize it all as much as you would carbs

7. What are some good carbs to keep ?

8. Oats are good to keep in the diet

9. Quote Originally Posted by mickc1965 View Post
    Oats are good to keep in the diet
    Raw oats I assume.. assume

10. Quote Originally Posted by Firstcycle View Post
    What are some good carbs to keep ?
    Kashi cinnamon crunch cereal, carb smart tortillas by mission, oatmeal

Carbs are important. Even low carb dieters need some carbs. Hard to get the fiber u need without some enriched grains. It's not impossible to do without enriched grains but it's harder and less satisfying.
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

11. Thank you

12. This year I plan to pack on some good mass. And possible hit my first pin.. Just want to get diet on check

13. Most berries are carb heavy I believe.

I did low carb/keto last year and I loved it. The only down side was I lost all my strength, injured myself that has kept me mostly out of 531, and put on 20+ pounds of fat when I abandoned the diet due to injury and staying out of the gym.

So, eat carbs mang.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

14. Eating carbs is the only way to keep my training intensity up in a caloric deficit.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

15. Yeah I still eat veggies and berries. Might put some sweet potatoes in on steak day

16. Thanks. For all the help. I am real carb sensitive

17. Quote Originally Posted by Firstcycle View Post
    Thanks. For all the help. I am real carb sensitive
    As long as you're in a deficit you will lose weight. As you lose fat, your carb sensitivity should improve some.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    As long as you're in a deficit you will lose weight. As you lose fat, your carb sensitivity should improve some.
    Thank you good to know .. I want to drop some fat and then hit the size. Just got done rapping 215 for 5x5. On bench

19. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

I did low carb/keto last year and I loved it. The only down side was I lost all my strength, injured myself that has kept me mostly out of 531, and put on 20+ pounds of fat when I abandoned the diet due to injury and staying out of the gym.

Ouch. That's some bad times . Injuries are the absolute worst
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle gain and size after 12week intense diet and training
    By dannyboi81 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 01:39 PM
  2. My lean gains diet and supplement regimen
    By fauzool in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 07:54 PM
  3. Diet and training in check, but not gaining?
    By z28man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 10:41 PM
  4. diet and exercise effects on chics period
    By hamper19 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 11:41 AM
  5. Anabolic Burst Cycling of Diet and Exercise
    By Lifeguard in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-14-2003, 12:43 AM