lifting while sore?
- 05-22-2005, 12:56 PM
- 05-22-2005, 01:28 PM
Big No..I think this is one topic that almost everybody will agree with.
I actually plan my workouts around soreness. Back/bis, chest/tris never conflict. And if I hate doing cardio on fresh legs, you know I'm not doing it with sore legs.
05-22-2005, 08:35 PM
- 5'11" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
- Norman, Oklahoma
- Rep Power
All I know for sure about lifting while not "enhanced" by any chemicals is that you must wait until you're not sore before lifting again. I've always associated not being sore with being recovered from the previous workout.
Similar Forum Threads
- By kain1012 in forum General ChatReplies: 47Last Post: 07-22-2011, 02:20 PM
- By edwitt in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 02-24-2010, 01:17 AM
- By TheNinja in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2009, 01:02 PM
- By In Hulk in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2007, 09:20 AM
- By PolishMan in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 43Last Post: 03-23-2007, 12:44 PM