lifting while sore?
- 05-22-2005, 12:56 PM
- 05-22-2005, 01:28 PM
Big No..I think this is one topic that almost everybody will agree with.
I actually plan my workouts around soreness. Back/bis, chest/tris never conflict. And if I hate doing cardio on fresh legs, you know I'm not doing it with sore legs.
- 05-22-2005, 08:35 PM
All I know for sure about lifting while not "enhanced" by any chemicals is that you must wait until you're not sore before lifting again. I've always associated not being sore with being recovered from the previous workout.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ffmedic32 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2009, 11:25 AM
- By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 95Last Post: 06-15-2006, 12:27 PM
- By zed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-24-2005, 03:32 PM
- By Moyer in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2005, 02:14 PM
- By skeptical in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-13-2004, 07:57 PM