100 Reps At The End Of Each Workout

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Be careful with those preacher curls man! Fatigue is gunna set in pretty quick and you don't want to be letting that weight fall and tear a tendon. That's why I chose concentration curls, they're much kinder to the tendons
    Oh damn ok I'll keep that in mind thanks man


  2. Just finished up I did standing dumbbell curls with 20lbs which was definitely too heavy towards the end sets I couldn't completely twist the dumbbell definitely gave an amazing pump would do it again sets were 35/20/15/10/10
    •   
       


  3. Tried this last night on triceps great burn

  4. Quote Originally Posted by so1970 View Post
    Tried this last night on triceps great burn
    What exercise did you use?

  5. 1arm dumbbell extensions 25 lbs x100 ended up alternating arms but finished with out dropping weight. Also I did them 3seconds up 3seconds down the burn was massive
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by so1970 View Post
    1arm dumbbell extensions 25 lbs x100 ended up alternating arms but finished with out dropping weight. Also I did them 3seconds up 3seconds down the burn was massive
    I've had good results with push-downs as well. A straight bar is great, but the rope, nice and slow for 100 is awesome!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. I'm still at it every day. I don't do DBs much for this anymore. Only bands. For at least two weeks I find 15 minutes and bust out 300 reps each of Curls and tricep extensions, then 100 band pullaparts.

    I do them in groups of 100 (with pauses. If I'm not pausing I make it harder) and changing types and order every day.

    Today I did 100 standard Curls, 100 inside BTB pressdowns, 100 outside hammer Curls, 100 overhead extensions, 100 angled/incline Curls, 100 kickbacks, and 100 PAPs.

    Joints feel great, I notice better stability, activation, and warmth on pull-ups, rows, and bench.

    Again, I can't comment on growth because it's only been a little over a month total but I'm always pumped. Even the next day, honestly, before I do it again.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  8. So you haven't taken any days off and have been doing it for about a month?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    So you haven't taken any days off and have been doing it for about a month?
    I missed only one day when I was at the hunting camp because I didn't bring any bands. Headed there tonight and I remembered to bring them for the morning.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I missed only one day when I was at the hunting camp because I didn't bring any bands. Headed there tonight and I remembered to bring them for the morning.
    That's dedication!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    That's dedication!
    As I get older I'm finding that frequent use of the joints prevents fatigue and injury far more than anything else.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    As I get older I'm finding that frequent use of the joints prevents fatigue and injury far more than anything else.
    I'll give it a shot then. I don't know if I get more or less injuries, but it definitely takes me longer to recover as I get older.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I'll give it a shot then. I don't know if I get more or less injuries, but it definitely takes me longer to recover as I get older.
    Amen !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  14. Maaaaaan. I did 100 leg curls before and 200 after deadlifting 2 days ago. I can walk but those surprise cramps are getting at me. Should've started with just 100 every other day.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. So what do you think of this at the end of my cycle
    By 04svtspray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 05:53 PM
  2. Orals at the END of an injectable cycle?
    By drguitar78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 04:43 PM
  3. adding winny at the end of cycle?
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 11:41 AM
  4. Are you guys tapering at the end of the cycle?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 06:09 AM
Log in
Log in