100 Reps At The End Of Each Workout

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I think its a good idea! Will you be using 1 weight? or basically doing drop sets up to 100?

2. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Good on ya!
    What made you choose incline curls?
    When Alexander mentioned it. I usually had done them with hammer Curls

Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    I think its a good idea! Will you be using 1 weight? or basically doing drop sets up to 100?
    The idea is to stick with a weight that you can get to 100 with. Some pauses may be needed though
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    I think its a good idea! Will you be using 1 weight? or basically doing drop sets up to 100?
    Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Day 1-1x100 reps 5kg (11lbs)
    Day 2-50/25/25 reps 7.5kg (16.5lbs)
    Day 3-54/35/11 reps 7.5kg (16.5lbs)
    Day 4-60/30/10 reps 7.5kg (16.5lbs)
    Day 5-66/25/9reps 7.5kg (16.5lbs)
    Day 6-66/34 reps 7.5kg (16.5lbs)
    Day 7 (Today)-68/32 reps 7.5kg (16.5lbs)
    Like this basically, just keep going until you get to 100. Choose your weight carefully though, you're going to have to lighten up more than you first think.

4. I did 100 reps of weighted sit ups to day but I hade to drop the weight twice !
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    When Alexander mentioned it. I usually had done them with hammer Curls

The idea is to stick with a weight that you can get to 100 with. Some pauses may be needed though
    Sorry, missed this by a few days. Yeah, the incline curls start out easy, but get painful quickly, even with a really light weight.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

6. Update

Got my full 1x100 with the 7.5kg yesterday and got 30/22/15/10/8/8/7 with the 10kg today.

7. 100 legs press with a 45 on each side. Huge pump. It's embarrassing tho when people see you with that weight on there and struggling. But it works. Crazy blood flow and recovery from it to. ERRRRR DAYYY

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bmac63095 View Post
    100 legs press with a 45 on each side. Huge pump. It's embarrassing tho when people see you with that weight on there and struggling. But it works. Crazy blood flow and recovery from it to. ERRRRR DAYYY
    Yep, you definitely have to let the ego go on these. Nothing like having someone coming along and seeing you struggling with curling 10 or 15 on each arm lol
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bmac63095 View Post
    100 legs press with a 45 on each side. Huge pump. It's embarrassing tho when people see you with that weight on there and struggling. But it works. Crazy blood flow and recovery from it to. ERRRRR DAYYY
    Most people don't care what weight you're pushing and the ones that do aren't worth worrying about. Not to mention at least you're doing leg day.

10. Quote Originally Posted by so1970 View Post
    Most people don't care what weight you're pushing and the ones that do aren't worth worrying about. Not to mention at least you're doing leg day.
    I laugh at all the "Chicken Legs" in the gym
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

11. I got a buddy like that . looks strong as **** when he's standing behind a table but when he walks out you're like .you skip leg day?

12. Today marks 11 straight days with 100+ Curls, varying from incline DB, DB hammer, banded hammer, banded concentration, and/or banded standing Curl

...And 7-8 straight days of 100+ tricep exercises, also varying.

Joints feel great, DOMs are nonexistent, and I have a never ending arm pump. lol

I'm hoping when I heal another issue and can bench press again that this provides a lot of boost to my stabilizer muscles.
  13. 100 Reps At The End Of Each Workout

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Today marks 11 straight days with 100+ Curls, varying from incline DB, DB hammer, banded hammer, banded concentration, and/or banded standing Curl

...And 7-8 straight days of 100+ tricep exercises, also varying.

Joints feel great, DOMs are nonexistent, and I have a never ending arm pump. lol

I'm hoping when I heal another issue and can bench press again that this provides a lot of boost to my stabilizer muscles.
    Kleen recommended this to me as well. Thanks for reinforcing the suggestion.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

14. In for this. I may try this. Are you seeing any more size or definition yet?

15. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    In for this. I may try this. Are you seeing any more size or definition yet?
    It creates an impressive pump and vein pop effect during and for a while afterwards but no actual/noticable size increases yet.

16. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    In for this. I may try this. Are you seeing any more size or definition yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    It creates an impressive pump and vein pop effect during and for a while afterwards but no actual/noticable size increases yet.
    Pretty much this. 11 days is too soon to notice a permanent growth.

17. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Would you switch exercises or keep the same one all the way through?

18. Quote Originally Posted by JustinCR View Post
    Would you switch exercises or keep the same one all the way through?
    As long as I'm making progress and getting the pump I'm sticking to my concentration curls. If I stall/plataeu I'll probably change it up to Cable Preachers

19. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    As long as I'm making progress and getting the pump I'm sticking to my concentration curls. If I stall/plataeu I'll probably change it up to Cable Preachers
    Do you also do your 100 reps on arm days?

20. Quote Originally Posted by JustinCR View Post
    Do you also do your 100 reps on arm days?
    Yeah, as my final pump exercise right at the end

21. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Yeah, as my final pump exercise right at the end
    Perfect I'm in I'll start today!

22. Quote Originally Posted by JustinCR View Post
    Perfect I'm in I'll start today!
    Which muscle group are you targeting? And with which exercise?

23. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Which muscle group are you targeting? And with which exercise?
    Biceps and I'll be going with single arm preacher curls because I feel that it'll be a great exercise for isolating the bicep and it must be decent if you see CT Fletcher doing it all the time lol although I do like the thought of concentration curls I might alternate between those two exercises I'll see how one arm dumbbell preachers feel tonight

24. Quote Originally Posted by JustinCR View Post
    Biceps and I'll be going with single arm preacher curls because I feel that it'll be a great exercise for isolating the bicep and it must be decent if you see CT Fletcher doing it all the time lol although I do like the thought of concentration curls I might alternate between those two exercises I'll see how one arm dumbbell preachers feel tonight
    Be careful with those preacher curls man! Fatigue is gunna set in pretty quick and you don't want to be letting that weight fall and tear a tendon. That's why I chose concentration curls, they're much kinder to the tendons
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. So what do you think of this at the end of my cycle
    By 04svtspray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 05:53 PM
  2. Orals at the END of an injectable cycle?
    By drguitar78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 04:43 PM
  3. adding winny at the end of cycle?
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 11:41 AM
  4. Are you guys tapering at the end of the cycle?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 06:09 AM