100 Reps At The End Of Each Workout

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    When Alexander mentioned it. I usually had done them with hammer Curls



    The idea is to stick with a weight that you can get to 100 with. Some pauses may be needed though
    Sorry, missed this by a few days. Yeah, the incline curls start out easy, but get painful quickly, even with a really light weight.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Update

    Got my full 1x100 with the 7.5kg yesterday and got 30/22/15/10/8/8/7 with the 10kg today.
    •   
       


  3. 100 legs press with a 45 on each side. Huge pump. It's embarrassing tho when people see you with that weight on there and struggling. But it works. Crazy blood flow and recovery from it to. ERRRRR DAYYY

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bmac63095 View Post
    100 legs press with a 45 on each side. Huge pump. It's embarrassing tho when people see you with that weight on there and struggling. But it works. Crazy blood flow and recovery from it to. ERRRRR DAYYY
    Yep, you definitely have to let the ego go on these. Nothing like having someone coming along and seeing you struggling with curling 10 or 15 on each arm lol
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bmac63095 View Post
    100 legs press with a 45 on each side. Huge pump. It's embarrassing tho when people see you with that weight on there and struggling. But it works. Crazy blood flow and recovery from it to. ERRRRR DAYYY
    Most people don't care what weight you're pushing and the ones that do aren't worth worrying about. Not to mention at least you're doing leg day.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by so1970 View Post
    Most people don't care what weight you're pushing and the ones that do aren't worth worrying about. Not to mention at least you're doing leg day.
    I laugh at all the "Chicken Legs" in the gym
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  7. I got a buddy like that . looks strong as **** when he's standing behind a table but when he walks out you're like .you skip leg day?

  8. Today marks 11 straight days with 100+ Curls, varying from incline DB, DB hammer, banded hammer, banded concentration, and/or banded standing Curl

    ...And 7-8 straight days of 100+ tricep exercises, also varying.

    Joints feel great, DOMs are nonexistent, and I have a never ending arm pump. lol

    I'm hoping when I heal another issue and can bench press again that this provides a lot of boost to my stabilizer muscles.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  9. 100 Reps At The End Of Each Workout


    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Today marks 11 straight days with 100+ Curls, varying from incline DB, DB hammer, banded hammer, banded concentration, and/or banded standing Curl

    ...And 7-8 straight days of 100+ tricep exercises, also varying.

    Joints feel great, DOMs are nonexistent, and I have a never ending arm pump. lol

    I'm hoping when I heal another issue and can bench press again that this provides a lot of boost to my stabilizer muscles.
    Kleen recommended this to me as well. Thanks for reinforcing the suggestion.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  10. In for this. I may try this. Are you seeing any more size or definition yet?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    In for this. I may try this. Are you seeing any more size or definition yet?
    It creates an impressive pump and vein pop effect during and for a while afterwards but no actual/noticable size increases yet.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    In for this. I may try this. Are you seeing any more size or definition yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    It creates an impressive pump and vein pop effect during and for a while afterwards but no actual/noticable size increases yet.
    Pretty much this. 11 days is too soon to notice a permanent growth.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    It creates an impressive pump and vein pop effect during and for a while afterwards but no actual/noticable size increases yet.
    Would you switch exercises or keep the same one all the way through?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JustinCR View Post
    Would you switch exercises or keep the same one all the way through?
    As long as I'm making progress and getting the pump I'm sticking to my concentration curls. If I stall/plataeu I'll probably change it up to Cable Preachers

  15. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    As long as I'm making progress and getting the pump I'm sticking to my concentration curls. If I stall/plataeu I'll probably change it up to Cable Preachers
    Do you also do your 100 reps on arm days?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JustinCR View Post
    Do you also do your 100 reps on arm days?
    Yeah, as my final pump exercise right at the end

  17. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Yeah, as my final pump exercise right at the end
    Perfect I'm in I'll start today!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JustinCR View Post
    Perfect I'm in I'll start today!
    Which muscle group are you targeting? And with which exercise?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Which muscle group are you targeting? And with which exercise?
    Biceps and I'll be going with single arm preacher curls because I feel that it'll be a great exercise for isolating the bicep and it must be decent if you see CT Fletcher doing it all the time lol although I do like the thought of concentration curls I might alternate between those two exercises I'll see how one arm dumbbell preachers feel tonight

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JustinCR View Post
    Biceps and I'll be going with single arm preacher curls because I feel that it'll be a great exercise for isolating the bicep and it must be decent if you see CT Fletcher doing it all the time lol although I do like the thought of concentration curls I might alternate between those two exercises I'll see how one arm dumbbell preachers feel tonight
    Be careful with those preacher curls man! Fatigue is gunna set in pretty quick and you don't want to be letting that weight fall and tear a tendon. That's why I chose concentration curls, they're much kinder to the tendons

  21. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Be careful with those preacher curls man! Fatigue is gunna set in pretty quick and you don't want to be letting that weight fall and tear a tendon. That's why I chose concentration curls, they're much kinder to the tendons
    Oh damn ok I'll keep that in mind thanks man

  22. Just finished up I did standing dumbbell curls with 20lbs which was definitely too heavy towards the end sets I couldn't completely twist the dumbbell definitely gave an amazing pump would do it again sets were 35/20/15/10/10

  23. Tried this last night on triceps great burn

  24. Quote Originally Posted by so1970 View Post
    Tried this last night on triceps great burn
    What exercise did you use?

  25. 1arm dumbbell extensions 25 lbs x100 ended up alternating arms but finished with out dropping weight. Also I did them 3seconds up 3seconds down the burn was massive

  26. Quote Originally Posted by so1970 View Post
    1arm dumbbell extensions 25 lbs x100 ended up alternating arms but finished with out dropping weight. Also I did them 3seconds up 3seconds down the burn was massive
    I've had good results with push-downs as well. A straight bar is great, but the rope, nice and slow for 100 is awesome!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  27. I'm still at it every day. I don't do DBs much for this anymore. Only bands. For at least two weeks I find 15 minutes and bust out 300 reps each of Curls and tricep extensions, then 100 band pullaparts.

    I do them in groups of 100 (with pauses. If I'm not pausing I make it harder) and changing types and order every day.

    Today I did 100 standard Curls, 100 inside BTB pressdowns, 100 outside hammer Curls, 100 overhead extensions, 100 angled/incline Curls, 100 kickbacks, and 100 PAPs.

    Joints feel great, I notice better stability, activation, and warmth on pull-ups, rows, and bench.

    Again, I can't comment on growth because it's only been a little over a month total but I'm always pumped. Even the next day, honestly, before I do it again.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  28. So you haven't taken any days off and have been doing it for about a month?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    So you haven't taken any days off and have been doing it for about a month?
    I missed only one day when I was at the hunting camp because I didn't bring any bands. Headed there tonight and I remembered to bring them for the morning.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I missed only one day when I was at the hunting camp because I didn't bring any bands. Headed there tonight and I remembered to bring them for the morning.
    That's dedication!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. So what do you think of this at the end of my cycle
    By 04svtspray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 06:53 PM
  2. Orals at the END of an injectable cycle?
    By drguitar78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 05:43 PM
  3. adding winny at the end of cycle?
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 12:41 PM
  4. Are you guys tapering at the end of the cycle?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 07:09 AM
Log in
Log in