Taking Pro hormones while doing weightlifting AND Insanity? Bad or Good idea????

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Ok, before I get tons of insults like (Insanity is for women, **** HIIT, it'll inhibit gains) or whatever lol take into consideration of my needs. Now this year in February I completed a full round of insanity and the results were pretty spot on. Abs looked good, I didn't have much muscle mass to start with but my routine would be to hit the gym, hit one muscle group, go home and pop in insanity according to the day and that was it. After my round of insanity I went on a cruise, got back, and I haven't done insanity since, just caloric maintenance and getting bigger, a hell of a lot bigger, I've put on more body fat for sure, not a hell of a lot, but more for sure. I will post pictures later. My question is, I'm about to run a 1-Andro/Epiandro cycle starting in December. I have all proper on cycle supps and PCT trust me... The question is, Would I see goooooood ass results with that stack if I go back to my routine? Gym with one muscle group crushed, coming home and hitting the insanity? Goals are to put on muscle mass for sure, but ultimate goal is to shred the **** up, have veins popping out excessively, have a firm tightness in all muscle regions, reveal the abs, and chisel the hell out of my face. Suggestions.....

pro45

Awards
Ditch the insanity and train with weights. How old are you? Height? Weight? Your goals are all over the place. You wanna lose fat and gain muscle simultaneously? With andro's?? Get your lifting and nutrition in order first. BTW, you mention nothing about your diet which will be the most important part.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I agree that diet needs to be in order. And I'd suggest Epidrone over any old epi. The epicat in it gave me a substantial cardio performance bump. You might struggle with Insanity on the andros otherwise.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anything that works for you natty will be magnified by any aas. That's what they do, they make good better by increasing protein synthesis, recovery, hormonal environment, etc etc... Whatever diet and exercise plan you've used that has given you the desired results, will be better with aas. One thing to remember though is that with all the extra muscle and nutrient partitioning, you may need to eat a little more to maintain this post cycle.