Routines for stacked arms.

Bdn6654

Awards
Looking to really add some size to my arms over the next 8 weeks. Anyone have recommendations/ advice or know anywhere to find a solid routine that really emphasizes on arms ?

PostalMuscle

PostalMuscle

Awards
I've been doing incline curls with pauses at the top with reps around 8-10 as a finisher. It's been really helping get the size I want.

Also I've doing preacher curls with light weight focusing on stretch and pauses at the top. I do that for about 12-15 reps then immediately do a set for the same reps but only go down halfway and really squeeze the muscle. Those kill and I feel imo they've been making me bigger and stronger.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Looking to really add some size to my arms over the next 8 weeks. Anyone have recommendations/ advice or know anywhere to find a solid routine that really emphasizes on arms ?
Checkout john mccalum arm routine. He has you doing 6 alternating days - 3 days squats, dedz, etc and 3 days arms. Its hard work and probably not sustainable for more than 3 months, but your arms are guaranteed to get all swole, and you get to keep the muscle. Be ready to work your ballzez off and eat good amounts of protein.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
BFR hasn't been researched long but it could be worth a shot my man.

Anabolikz

Anabolikz

Awards
Ben Pakulski made a program 21 days to bigger arms a while back. Incorporates a lot of different exercises/ training methods etc. But you could make your own if you want because most of your results are going to come from increased volume and also a higher frequency of hitting them about 2-3 times per week.

Ensure to be using great form and using progressive overload. Also make sure to at least incorporate different forms of curls and extensions to emphasize different heads. But keep it simple. Include curl variations with a supinated grip and one with a neutral. Include tricep extensions with your elbow in different relative positions (over head and by your sides).

Anabolikz

Anabolikz

Awards
BFR hasn't been researched long but it could be worth a shot my man.
And as lifted has said here BFR is nice. BFR has been shown in clinical settings to achieve equivalent muscle growth as standard heavy weight training except you can use light weights (20-30% of 1rm). It's important to realize that researchers have concluded that it is not better than heavy weight training but you can use this to still get a growth stimulus and not cause extra stress to your joints in the process. This is especially useful if you do a lot of heavy compound lifts or if you have joint pain

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
My bicep routine is simple and to the point. Give it a try if you'd like.

Wide grip straight bb curls supersetted with narrow thumbless grip reverse curls on a cambered bar. No break between switching exercises...10-15 reps 30 sec rest between sets. 4-5 sets. Great for high/med reps.

Sometimes I'll pick a weight I can do about 8 reps on the barbell curl, rest pause every 8 reps or so and bang out about 20+ reps. Switch immediately to 15 rep reverse curls with the cambered bar with a slightly lighter weight. Do that for about 4 sets and The pump is amazing.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a fan of the way John Meadows trains arms. It's not the same every week and he often super sets bi/tri, bi/bi, tri/tri.

I can email over some of his if you PM me an email addy*

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
I'm a fan of the way John Meadows trains arms. It's not the same every week and he often super sets bi/tri, bi/bi, tri/tri.

I can email over some of his if you PM me an email addy*
John Meadows is great! Good one!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of volume, various reps, drop/super sets, rest pause. Gotta do it all!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I emailed.