FireTitans body butter meltdown

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So here I am guys. About to finish up my log of Focused Nutritions Epi Andro Elite, and between that and a few of you guys here, I have had some of what O believe is to be some respectable gains. But, now, I have to lose some weight. And a good amount of it. Ive discussed this with my personal motivator on AM( you know who you are) and with all of your help, this will be a success.
I have lost weight in the past, but I have never attempted to try an actual "cut" before. This time, I mean business. I want to lose the weight, but keep my muscle and the majority of my strength. After my initial consultation, Ive decided to do what was recommended and go with 2200 calories, <150 carbs and 1-1.5g of protein per pound.
Im starting at 221lbs as of today, but was 246 this past November. But a lot of work to do. I will posting my workouts, and macros. I am open to any and all advice and motivation so I welcome anyone in, but to get it started, Im throwing out some invites lifted67, Alpha1agreda, bighulksmash smith_69, hairygrandpa, blueline438, THE MONSTAR, thorsdad31, Woody, and Hyde. Jump in guys, Im hoping to make this fun.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
In homie !!!

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
So here I am guys. About to finish up my log of Focused Nutritions Epi Andro Elite, and between that and a few of you guys here, I have had some of what O believe is to be some respectable gains. But, now, I have to lose some weight. And a good amount of it. Ive discussed this with my personal motivator on AM( you know who you are) and with all of your help, this will be a success.
I have lost weight in the past, but I have never attempted to try an actual "cut" before. This time, I mean business. I want to lose the weight, but keep my muscle and the majority of my strength. After my initial consultation, Ive decided to do what was recommended and go with 2200 calories, <150 carbs and 1-1.5g of protein per pound.
Im starting at 221lbs as of today, but was 246 this past November. But a lot of work to do. I will posting my workouts, and macros. I am open to any and all advice and motivation so I welcome anyone in, but to get it started, Im throwing out some invites lifted67, Alpha1agreda, bighulksmash smith_69, hairygrandpa, blueline438, THE MONSTAR, thorsdad31, Woody, and Hyde. Jump in guys, Im hoping to make this fun.
I didn't get invited but I'm in bruh ;)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to need some serious focus supps to keep up with all the Titan logs haha! Subbeeedddd

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Freaking in man!!

I went on a "diet" beginning of the year. Cut 13 lbs in 5 weeks. Just log your food and focus hard on the carbs. Don't cut them out completely. Just watch them and each week try and cut some out. You got a great support staff here man!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freaking in man!!

I went on a "diet" beginning of the year. Cut 13 lbs in 5 weeks. Just log your food and focus hard on the carbs. Don't cut them out completely. Just watch them and each week try and cut some out. You got a great support staff here man!!
Thank you Sir! I know I do, and Im glad to have you!!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Crashing the party to see u git r dunnn!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your calories now? I'm 180 and cutting on 2800 lol. If you're used to eating more, don't dramatically decrease. I'm dropping about 100 every week or so. Which also gives me time to use the foods I have before I switch over to 1% milk, low fat cheese, and other food atrocities.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't watch calorie intake on what I called a cut. I just watched my carbs and fats. My calories would kind of regulate when I limited carb intake. Cheeses are your friend.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your calories now? I'm 180 and cutting on 2800 lol. If you're used to eating more, don't dramatically decrease. I'm dropping about 100 every week or so. Which also gives me time to use the foods I have before I switch over to 1% milk, low fat cheese, and other food atrocities.
I was at around 23-2400 calories, but my carbs were higher. My killer is bread, I have a sickness for it, so thats a battle all in its own. But.... Seriously glad you're in here

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't watch calorie intake on what I called a cut. I just watched my carbs and fats. My calories would kind of regulate when I limited carb intake. Cheeses are your friend.
Sweet! Love me some cheeses!! Thanks

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So at the fire department today and weve ran several calls so Im a bit tired. But, had a really good chest workout today, and feelin pretty swolled! A Lot of the food I ate today was already bought 2 days ago knowing I was working a 48 hour shift. I will do some measurements tomorrow and post them, and hopefully from here on out will be good news and great times.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was at around 23-2400 calories, but my carbs were higher. My killer is bread, I have a sickness for it, so thats a battle all in its own. But.... Seriously glad you're in here
This - bread and fried foods is my Achilles.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Here I am, late to the party as usual, anyways my usual pre bedtime snack on a cut is cottage cheese... :)

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no invite bruh? Fuk it. Yer stuck with me anyways!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here I am, late to the party as usual, anyways my usual pre bedtime snack on a cut is cottage cheese... :)
Yep, buying me some today. And youre not late, it just takes more time to bring bring some ruckus! Glad you're here!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
How could I not sub to another one of yur great threads.

Looking forward to your success!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How could I not sub to another one of yur great threads.

Looking forward to your success!
Haha! Thanks man! I dont get any support at home, so AM is where I will log everything!! Glad you're in!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Haha! Thanks man! I dont get any support at home, so AM is where I will log everything!! Glad you're in!
Totally with you on that! Wives without the physical culture glasses on can make it 1000x harder, but the AM support is amaz-balls!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally with you on that! Wives without the physical culture glasses on can make it 1000x harder, but the AM support is amaz-balls!
Holy Sh1t!! Someone else uses the term amaz-ballz!!! Thats fricken amaz-ballz!!! Mine says I look like Im getting younger amd now Im getting back into shape, and to top it In a firefighter on a college campus thats 80% chicks. She no likey! But, like you said, Thats why I stay on here

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Ha! The way I figure, she'd be even angrier if I was fat unhealthy and miserable. I'm hard enough to live with when I'm the best version of myself!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Needed some time with my son today, so no lifting, but we did a 4 mile hike in the woods getting ready for the upcoming hunting season. I do stand corrected on one thing though, my starting weight is 223lbs, not 221. But my diet has been great today, and Ill have some beginning measurements up by tomorrow. Im excited to start this, but to be completely honest, Im starting to get a bit nervous as well for some reason.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Needed some time with my son today, so no lifting, but we did a 4 mile hike in the woods getting ready for the upcoming hunting season. I do stand corrected on one thing though, my starting weight is 223lbs, not 221. But my diet has been great today, and Ill have some beginning measurements up by tomorrow. Im excited to start this, but to be completely honest, Im starting to get a bit nervous as well for some reason.
I'm here bruh! Yal got bad ticks there?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
North Carolina. Yep, got some that can drain your dog dry in a day, and others that will hide under your "coin purse" and give you diseases like a sorority chick!
Lol - coin purse

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
North Carolina. Yep, got some that can drain your dog dry in a day, and others that will hide under your "coin purse" and give you diseases like a sorority chick!
Hahaha funny chit we got em bad in Maryland too