Gonna increase reps or weight where applicable

This is what I have to work with equipment wise and all at home

Hopefully I can make my medial felts and traps stand out more with some of this

Any thoughts

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Maybe think about adding dumbell press. One thing I do since all I have access to is a Smith Machine and dumbells, Upside down row with a weight plate on my chest/stomach (I guess you would call it, or Inverted Row, I don't know lol). Put feet on bench and a bar about 2' 6" off the ground or whatever would make you parallel with the ground when you are completely contracted during the row.

Are you standing or sitting with the Dumbell Upright Row? If your standind, try switching to sitting. You understand why I'm sure.

dactyl

dactyl

Awards
Yeah I do the inverted rows I just marked them down as bodyweight rows I usually do them from the pullup bar and put my feet on the incline bench
I could add the dumbbell press on Fridays I suppose since I don't have A shoulder press that day
I will try seated uprights next workout to see how they feel
Thanks for the input

dactyl

dactyl

Awards
True
I guess I am just needing a new start for both
I haven't fell off track but just realizing what things I want to improve more on and realizing I have not built nearly as much muscle as I should have all these years
Once you start to cut and realize you are not as strong or as muscular as you should be
It's more motivational than anything I suppose
I think now that I'm 35 and did cycles in my 20s but unfortunately skipped legs to much now just want to balance out better and bulk slowly over the fall and winter while maintaining a lower bf if possible
I guess I overthink a lot of this stuff sometimes and worry too much about if I'm fast or slow twitch or endo me so or ecto or just low t from cycles in my 20's
So I guess I can never figure it out diet has always been decent getting enough protein and carbs
Maybe just more fat than I realized at times but so maybe stress and cortisol could have a lot to do with my ecto frame with an endo belly. Honestly just want to start over in a sense and build a better foundation. To grow off
Yeah lots of info there just never have time to really put it all out there

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
True
I guess I am just needing a new start for both
I haven't fell off track but just realizing what things I want to improve more on and realizing I have not built nearly as much muscle as I should have all these years
Once you start to cut and realize you are not as strong or as muscular as you should be
It's more motivational than anything I suppose
I think now that I'm 35 and did cycles in my 20s but unfortunately skipped legs to much now just want to balance out better and bulk slowly over the fall and winter while maintaining a lower bf if possible
I guess I overthink a lot of this stuff sometimes and worry too much about if I'm fast or slow twitch or endo me so or ecto or just low t from cycles in my 20's
So I guess I can never figure it out diet has always been decent getting enough protein and carbs
Maybe just more fat than I realized at times but so maybe stress and cortisol could have a lot to do with my ecto frame with an endo belly. Honestly just want to start over in a sense and build a better foundation. To grow off
Yeah lots of info there just never have time to really put it all out there
If it were me I would access what I really wanted to gain. If it's some fat loss and some muscle gain I would then assess how much fat loss and muscle gain. Sometimes you can acheieve both with cleaning up a diet and timing your nutrients around your training. This is possible to do for minor improvement in muscle mass, while leaning out. If you need to address problem areas I would lean towards a clean bulk
Your not really going to build any muscle on a cut, probly lose it. I hate to tell you to run a cycle, but I would get a hormone panel done, with some weight loss aspects as well such as t3, tsh, cortisol, e2, TT, dhea s. This can help you do things more optimally. Since you've already ran cycles have you considered trt?

Alot of improvements can be made with diet and effective training, let's not confuse this, just do not expect it all at once. As far as your routines I think your frequency is good I would just recommend keeping some heavy compound work in there to maintain strength and size. Hope this helps brother. Good luck.

dactyl

dactyl

Awards
I hear ya
I guess I wouldn't necessarily call it a complete cut I guess more of a recomp and just planning ahead better
No doubt I want to keep and build as much muscle as possible
I have considered trt so I can blast and cruise for life lol
But get gyno easy so need that aromasin too
I did get a test done last year along with my annual physical and the doc was kinda like well you know you should be fine and just like a 60 year old can't keep up with you
You can't expect to keep up with an 18 year old
So yeah never got the results and I may just go to an endo to get it done properly
Yeah trying to keep weights goin up for sure especially overhead press and squats. Just needed to scale back a little and focus on form and mind muscle connection

Thanks it does help

dactyl

dactyl

Awards
Although I did just start that DTP so may have to wait after that to get tested