Review my routine with some restrictions

gimx

Awards
Hello,

Since few months, I'm losing fat with a clean and deficit diet and the following full-body routine 3 times a week :

2x8-12 for all exercises.
- Zercher squat
- Lying T-bar row
- Bench press
- Lying leg curl
- Shoulder press (machine)
- Lat pulldown
- Abs or core

I think I reach my desired weight in 2-3 weeks. I'm happy with this routine but that becomes "hard" for me to do squat 3 times a week + my legs are more powerful than my upper body so I think to change my routine. After my cut, the main objective is to be fit. Yes I know, it's not specific but, for the moment, I don't know if I want more strenght, hypertrophy, etc...

I just try to do a "general fitness program". And it's my problem because I must avoid exercise with too much lower back work. That is why I have chosen Lying leg curl instead of Stiff leg DL, Lying T-bar instead of Barbell row or I choose Zercher squat. For the rep range, I've tried different ranges and I prefer 8-12 reps, I feel more muscles in this range. If possible, I prefer to

The other "problem" is when I asked forums, everybody told me "SS or GSLP man !" and don't take into account my restriction or my feeling... I even begin to think that SS is a ****ing sect :D

So I try to do my own routine to replace the current after my cut is finished and I need your opinion please :

2 days and 3 times a week : ABA BAB ...

Day A
Zercher Squat 3x8-10
Lying leg curl 3x8-10
Lateral raise 3x8-10
Face pull 3x8-10
Calves 2x8-10
Abs or core 2 sets

Day B
Lying row 3x8-10
Bench press 3x8-10
Lat pulldown 3x8-10