Workout plan

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Hey guys I don't really follow a plan persay I lift at home and have decent strength and size but with no shirt one I don't really have a lot def and yes I have fat I know I need to get rid of that lol but was curious what plans yal might follow that are great for size and def

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Squats. Dedz. Pull ups. Dips. Rows. Shoulder presses. Progressively heavier. Hard work. Really hard work. Enough protein. Enough sleep. Done.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Squats. Dedz. Pull ups. Dips. Rows. Shoulder presses. Progressively heavier. Hard work. Really hard work. Enough protein. Enough sleep. Done.
I hear you on that that is what I do already lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Size and definition are almost opposites in the natural world. With HELP (wink wink) you can get big and lean at the same time. There are some exceptions due to genetics. But honestly since you mention you already have size, i would just focus on your diet and cardio for getting lean. Follow a decent weight lifting routine and keep the weights heavy so you can maintain the size you say you already have.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Size and definition are almost opposites in the natural world. With HELP (wink wink) you can get big and lean at the same time. There are some exceptions due to genetics. But honestly since you mention you already have size, i would just focus on your diet and cardio for getting lean. Follow a decent weight lifting routine and keep the weights heavy so you can maintain the size you say you already have.
That makes total sense never thought about cardio and diet for losing but keeping the same weight. And yea Iv been think about it have opportunity to do so just a matter of finding a decent place to get pct from thank brother I appreciate it

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That makes total sense never thought about cardio and diet for losing but keeping the same weight. And yea Iv been think about it have opportunity to do so just a matter of finding a decent place to get pct from thank brother I appreciate it
I cant say you should or shouldnt make that move, but if you make that move, it would be much better to start if you were leaner. I would actually almost insist on it... Train hard brother!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I cant say you should or shouldnt make that move, but if you make that move, it would be much better to start if you were leaner. I would actually almost insist on it... Train hard brother!
I know man I know that's the right way I just like being stockier also afraid of losing weight on my damn lifts but I might just take a month to lean out idk!!!! Lol I feel like a teenage girl trying to figure out what to wear to a party hahah

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know man I know that's the right way I just like being stockier also afraid of losing weight on my damn lifts but I might just take a month to lean out idk!!!! Lol I feel like a teenage girl trying to figure out what to wear to a party hahah
It'll come just be patient and consistent