Amateur Hour - training question

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
So I've started Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro + along with your typical supps such a whey BCAA etc.

I want to get the most out of the next 8 weeks. Drop body fat from 23% towards 10%, maintain muscle etc.

Is there an ideal training approach? Progression? Limited hiit cardio?

I follow Neil Hill and Ben Pakulski and I like the change of reps however I also enjoy lower reps around 5x5 and the different lifting types such as intraset stretching.

Suggestion very much welcomed

JP10

JP10

Awards
Correct me if I am wrong, but Anabeta elite is suppose to be used as a bulking supplement? Not really sure why you choose to use that product over their shredding product norcodrene if your goal was to reduce bodyfat. So it is possible to reduce body fat without losing muscle, but it is difficult and in my experience takes a longer amount of time than just trying to lose the weight an not worry about strength for a few months. I went from 225lb down to 190lb, and lost some strength(not a ridiculous amount, but noticeable), but you have to look at the benefits. Although you may lose strength you are going to look leaner so your muscles will pop more.

Finally to get to your question lol, is there an ideal training approach: In my opinion no. Everyone prefers different methods. When trying to reduce BF I try to keep my reps pretty high, and I will try to reduce rest in between sets. I also like wearing a sweatshirt for atleast half of my lifting, and then I will put the sweatshirt back on for cardio. If doing cardio is a pain for you just find something that you don't mind doing. Walking on incline treadmill is my go to.

One thing is certain though, diet is key. Some will say that they prefer fasting, some people swear by the keto diet, again all preference. I prefer just trying to eat clean, cutting out the sweets and snacking. I will eat smaller portion meals every 2-3 hours to try to combat hunger.

There are a lot of topics about this kind of thing that I am sure that you will be able to find just by browsing a little bit. Also everything that I said is just my opinion, everyone has their way of doing things. Hope this help!