Military fitness

rev29

rev29

Awards
Hey,
I already know that steroids are tested in the military and I don't care for that because they must test you for the steroid that you're taking and there's no way of them knowing what you're taking unless you tell them.

I'm training for a specific school in the army and I'm trying to get my run time down to a 40:00min 5mile time I'm around 45min and I have about 6 weeks left before the start date of the school and I've been on a EQ only cycle for 3weeks now.

I just got done doing a bit of cardio and felt winded and tired at 1.5 miles
So my question is should I jump off the EQ and do it natural, try to stack it with something else, or keep pushing with EQ until the 4-5 week mark where it starts showing its affects

Also I've been doing 600mg a week.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
If it's the school I'm thinking of Bro, get the run down to 36 or 37 to be safe, they smoke the f*** out of you right from the get go...

To help with the run, I'd say add or replace with MK-2866 and GW-1516. They won't compete with the EQ, and the progress you make with them is sustainable once you go off. Both these compounds helped me go from 42 min to a 37 min 5 mile. I used to get winded a little after mile 1, but now I do a fast 2-3 mile run as a warmup for sprints, so night and day difference.

The MK-2866 I noticed helped improve my rucking ability. I'm a pretty good Rucker to begin with (did the Bataan memorial death march which is a 26+ mile ruck) and I've been able to increase endurance, speed and weight capacity.

Not trying to take anything away from your EQ cycle, just recommending something that really helped me out to another brotha in uniform.

rev29

rev29

Awards
Thanks for the insight, how long did you train for? Would you recommend to order from sarms1 or just purchase of any local shop?

I was just at the actual school about 6 weeks ago and ran a 39:09 came back to my home unit and went to the pre course and ran a 43. I have about 8 months before I leave to a different place and trying to show up with a 6 letter word on my shoulder.

Anything else you recommend ?

rev29

rev29

Awards
If it's the school I'm thinking of Bro, get the run down to 36 or 37 to be safe, they smoke the f*** out of you right from the get go...

To help with the run, I'd say add or replace with MK-2866 and GW-1516. They won't compete with the EQ, and the progress you make with them is sustainable once you go off. Both these compounds helped me go from 42 min to a 37 min 5 mile. I used to get winded a little after mile 1, but now I do a fast 2-3 mile run as a warmup for sprints, so night and day difference.

The MK-2866 I noticed helped improve my rucking ability. I'm a pretty good Rucker to begin with (did the Bataan memorial death march which is a 26+ mile ruck) and I've been able to increase endurance, speed and weight capacity.

Not trying to take anything away from your EQ cycle, just recommending something that really helped me out to another brotha in uniform.
Post above

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Thanks for the insight, how long did you train for? Would you recommend to order from sarms1 or just purchase of any local shop?

I was just at the actual school about 6 weeks ago and ran a 39:09 came back to my home unit and went to the pre course and ran a 43. I have about 8 months before I leave to a different place and trying to show up with a 6 letter word on my shoulder.

Anything else you recommend ?
With those two compounds, 8 weeks of training. Bear in mind I'm actually not the best runner so if your more inclined to run it will be even better.

Honestly, I didn't get my stuff from there. I've gotten them from multiple places and they've all been good. So in reality just pick them up from wherever is easier. It's not always "you get what you pay for" cuz I've gotten great stuff for cheap.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
not for the weak or fainthearted
Haha ok, first Im not sure why your acting like Ranger School is something that shouldn't be said. I myself completed Ranger school over 10 years ago while I was serving in 3rd Ranger Batt, Bco. I also assume your young and haven't been in the Army very long or read or heard to much about Ranger School if you think taking a roid right now is a good idea. Your about to start a 62 day course, thats not counting if you attend a Pre Ranger course. Your about to experience less sleep and less food then you ever have in your life and by a wide margin. All bags are searched in school and you will be in the field for long periods of time, so there won't be any continuing of your cycle while there. Another thing while you begin to put your body through all this your going to be coming off whatever gear your taking, pretty much the dumbest thing a person could do before school. If your on a cycle right now, you need to get off and do your PCT right away and hope you gain as much of your natural test back as possible before the school starts. Something natural like alphamax xt and follidrone would help you reach your fitness goals for school. As of right now, if you don't get off this cycle right away or expect to fail.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Subbed. Curious to see what other military folk have to say on this matter.

clk

clk

Awards
Try epo. It's what a lot of endurance athletes use.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Curious to see what other military folk have to say on this matter.
When it comes to Ranger School any Ranger or military person worth their salt will say not to cycle right before going. A person would have to give themselves enough time to completely off cycle and recover before starting the course. No supplements can make it into the school. Plus his concern is cardio which gear only hurts. I spent 5 years in Ranger Batt and went straight through Ranger school. Its not the place a person would want to start if they wasn't 100%

rev29

rev29

Awards
Haha ok, first Im not sure why your acting like Ranger School is something that shouldn't be said. I myself completed Ranger school over 10 years ago while I was serving in 3rd Ranger Batt, Bco. I also assume your young and haven't been in the Army very long or read or heard to much about Ranger School if you think taking a roid right now is a good idea. Your about to start a 62 day course, thats not counting if you attend a Pre Ranger course. Your about to experience less sleep and less food then you ever have in your life and by a wide margin. All bags are searched in school and you will be in the field for long periods of time, so there won't be any continuing of your cycle while there. Another thing while you begin to put your body through all this your going to be coming off whatever gear your taking, pretty much the dumbest thing a person could do before school. If your on a cycle right now, you need to get off and do your PCT right away and hope you gain as much of your natural test back as possible before the school starts. Something natural like alphamax xt and follidrone would help you reach your fitness goals for school. As of right now, if you don't get off this cycle right away or expect to fail.
Some people prefer to talk military things in a more private manner. I been to ranger school once this past may. this is going to be my 3rd time attempting the PRC course in the next 6 weeks. I've been on eq for the last 4weeks as an act of desperation. But I completely agree I'm coming off and starting my pct hopefully if I can get it tomorrow.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Some people prefer to talk military things in a more private manner. I been to ranger school once this past may. this is going to be my 3rd time attempting the PRC course in the next 6 weeks. I've been on eq for the last 4weeks as an act of desperation. But I completely agree I'm coming off and starting my pct hopefully if I can get it tomorrow.
Nothing wrong with being Private but the course is nothing to be sensitive about. Try your best to start your off cycle asap. There are some great natural test boosters to stack with your pct. Also natural supps like Alphamax xt and follidrone along with others out there will help you meet your goals with out shutting down your natural production. I understand jumping on cycle while in the Army, everyone wants to be a little faster and stronger , and most times you will not not an issue being on one. My only point was no right with school coming up is a horrible time. Starting that school with your natural levels tanked is a very fast way to fail out first cycle.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Nothing wrong with being Private but the course is nothing to be sensitive about. Try your best to start your off cycle asap. There are some great natural test boosters to stack with your pct. Also natural supps like Alphamax xt and follidrone along with others out there will help you meet your goals with out shutting down your natural production. I understand jumping on cycle while in the Army, everyone wants to be a little faster and stronger , and most times you will not not an issue being on one. My only point was no right with school coming up is a horrible time. Starting that school with your natural levels tanked is a very fast way to fail out first cycle.
Hence my earlier advice on switching to SARMS, shutdown isn't an issue.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Hence my earlier advice on switching to SARMS, shutdown isn't an issue.
So the ads say, read more on this forum from the guys who have experience with them and they will tell you a different story.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
So the ads say, read more on this forum from the guys who have experience with them and they will tell you a different story.
User dependent and dosage dependent. From reviewing all of those logs, as well as others on other forums, (and personal exp) the common length before you have to worry about shutdown is 6 weeks (both with Osta and Lgd), and even a little longer with GW. I have two buds that utilized GW when they prepped for selection and it helped quite s bit (I know, apples and oranges when comparing schools/selection). My point was if someone thinks they really need help prepping to the point of considering AAS, I advise instead for them to check out SARMs and do the proper research before diving in.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
As has already been stated, definitely hop off that EQ ASAP. I myself am not and have not been in the army or through Ranger school, but I went through BRC in the USMC a few years ago and they're similar when it comes to the amount of endurance, starvation, exhaustion, and desperation... You said you've already attempted Ranger school a couple times? Why did you think a steroid cycle would help for your next attempt? I'm sure you knew of the side effects of running a steroid cycle, and how it will affect your running/humping abilities.

Your best bet is definitely something like GW, that helped my endurance like no other. I noticed strength/cardio were up in three days. While I doubt you can hide this in the field during your training, it's definitely something to consider when going through follow-on schools and while in your unit after completion of the course, since fitness testing/improvement is a never ending battle if you want a career out of the military.

While I understand that you just want to be competitive and stronger than everyone else, there's a time and a place for steroid use, especially when in the military, and going through school is definitely not the time or place. That's the time and place for your guts, grit, and determination to be tested.... So good luck with the quick PCT, and definitely let us know how your course goes. Good luck on that as well, remember that it will inevitably end; your suffering will not last forever. That is, unless you quit.