Recommend me a good six day "Powerbuilding" Routine

OrangePeellll

Awards
By Powerbuilding I mean, gaining both strength and size. I know most programs will do that anyways though.

I was thinking about this PPL, considered I'm an "advanced" beginner (almost intermediate).

Edit: Can't post links yet. It's on Reddit.

PULL
Deadlifts 1x5+/Barbell rows 4x5, 1x5+ (alternate, so if you did deadlifts on Monday, you would do rows on Thursday, and so on)
3x8-12 Pulldowns OR Pullups OR chinups
3x8-12 seated cable rows OR chest supported rows
5x15-20 face pulls
4x8-12 hammer curls
4x8-12 dumbbell curls
PUSH
4x5, 1x5+ bench press/4x5, 1x5+ overhead press (alternate in the same fashion as the rows and deadlifts)
3x8-12 overhead press/3x8-12 bench press (do the opposite movement: if you bench pressed first, overhead press here)
3x8-12 incline dumbbell press
3x8-12 triceps pushdowns SS 3x15-20 lateral raises
3x8-12 overhead triceps extensions SS 3x15-20 lateral raises
LEGS
2x5, 1x5+ squat
3x8-12 Romanian Deadlift
3x8-12 leg press
3x8-12 leg curls
5x8-12 calf raises
FINER DETAILS: AMRAP SETS AND PROGRESSION OF ACCESSORIES
If there's any other 6 day plans you'd recommend, let me know. Preferably not with a once a week frequency per body part, as strength is important as well.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Put this in google

john broz olympic weightlifting

Read up on the man and his methods. They work!

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
Going to have to google that as well, I'm trying to start looking more into Olympic movements for explosiveness and moving higher weights but with the technique and my wrist flexibility power hang cleans were tough to get down and if that is any clue to how technical each lift is then it's something that will take a shxt ton of practicing which is a workout in itself

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Going to have to google that as well, I'm trying to start looking more into Olympic movements for explosiveness and moving higher weights but with the technique and my wrist flexibility power hang cleans were tough to get down and if that is any clue to how technical each lift is then it's something that will take a shxt ton of practicing which is a workout in itself
I actually used to train for powerlifting adapting his ideas and philosophies. In 4-5 months I accomplished more than in 2 years folliwing standard powerlifting methods

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
I actually used to train for powerlifting adapting his ideas and philosophies. In 4-5 months I accomplished more than in 2 years folliwing standard powerlifting methods
Dope. Bout to take a ride on the gainzztrain.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Tank999 how did you adapt his training to what you do? Did you follow him exactly or adapt it to your split? I like his ideas, just want to adapt them to howI train.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 main points from him - nothing wrong with working the same movement consistently. If you wait for a day when you feel good to work out, you'll work out about once a year

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 main points from him - nothing wrong with working the same movement consistently. If you wait for a day when you feel good to work out, you'll work out about once a year
I normally go 5 days a week regardless. Haha