HELP!

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so here's the deal right smack dab in the middle of my body transformation (cutting diet) I moved to a new apt complex. Has a built in gym etc.... Currently I don't have a gym membership not really sure which gym to join, have to do some looking, so it'll take a little while to find one. So in the mean time I have to lift in my apt's gym and it is horrible. Its all machines and they only have DB's that go up to 50lbs. I feel like lifting with machines is really worthless, i mean you get a decent workpout but obviously no where near free weights. Any of you guys have any suggestions as to what I can do in the meantime? I mean **** this place doesn't even have a pull up bar.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
just spend this saturday checking out a few gyms .. i'm sure you'll find a suitable one and that you won't have to worry about it

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
I took a good 4 weeks to check out all of the gyms in walking distance. Even if they don't advertise a free walk-in session, every one of them gave me one. I worked out for a month for free... and in a few clubs that I could never afford to join for real :D

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
You can work out on the machines with the lighter weight, just keep everything slow and controlled and focus on the contraction. Yeah it will suck but its better than nothing. Get into a real gym ASAP.

BV