Tips

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
https://vimeo.com/170411428

What's up fellas.. It's been a while since I've been on here. I have to start checking in more often.
Anyhow, I wanted to share this video of me inclining 315lb. Which is good for me because I haven't gone above 275 on incline in years. I use to lift heavier years ago and I really tore up my left shoulder. I know a lot of that had to do with my form. I've worked on my form a lot since the shoulder injury and after many years, my shoulder has finally healed enough for me to lift heavy again. If you guys see anything wrong with my form, please feel free to give me some tips.

Thanks in advance.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, first thing first, there is a noticeable difference in your form from the first rep to the last. See how much tighter you keep your elbows on your first rep compared to your 3rd or 4th? THAT'S whats gonna help save your shoulders. Your first rep looked good - try to keep that form consistent throughout the entire set.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Well, first thing first, there is a noticeable difference in your form from the first rep to the last. See how much tighter you keep your elbows on your first rep compared to your 3rd or 4th? THAT'S whats gonna help save your shoulders. Your first rep looked good - try to keep that form consistent throughout the entire set.
Will do! Thanks a lot!