Should I take a day off?

Blacksissiors

Awards
Hey so this is my first post, so sorry if its in the wrong place. So right now I'm running a stack of 1 andro and 4 andro and my left tricep has been sore for at least 3 days after I worked it out, which is odd because on this cycle it has been hard for me to get sore. Anyways last night i decided to do shoulders and triceps and i had to stop working my triceps because my left one was hurting. So my question is it it ok to work out today? i was going to do chest. in addition does anybody have a guess as to why my left tricep is acting up and not my right? thanks in advanced

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, are you hurting or sore? One is an indication of an injury and the other is not. In either case, you state that you worked triceps and it hurt and now plan to do chest, which uses, yes, triceps. So, listen to what is already being questioned in your head and take a break from directly working it. Switch it up and get in your legs or back today.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I agree with him..should be able to ascertain if it's pain or just soreness..

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Imo if you stop your workout because of pain, then not only should you not train the same overlapping muscle groups, you you need to rest, period. Not being able to train at 100 is a sign to scale back, thats it. Ineffective training will be just that. More is not better and although your on some ph's they are just ph's and will not prevent injury. Even with the strongest anabolics you still need proper rest and recover.

Snow3y

Snow3y

Awards
The way you've described it, sounds like a pump pain or a buildup of acid.. How's your water intake?