Help with achieving goal

S

Sciencemus

Awards
Hi guys and girls
New to this forum so if anybody could give some info on the best way to use it that would be great (what members to know etc)
anyway
stats
i weigh inbetween 12 stone - 12.5
5'11 height
I havent measured body fat yet (am going to tonight at the gym )
I eat mostly 3 - 4 meals per day
dont eat too much **** (if i can help it)

my question is this ,
I want to get to 13.5 stone of solid muscle with a really low % bodyfat as my chest just seems to stick out a bit titty like which is really irritating when wearing just a t shirt
I was considering getting ostarine and dosing at 4 mg pd for 12 weeks and going on a high protein diet with carbs only at the start of the day , hopefully my body fat will drop a good bit and can work on more size after maybe 1-3 pounds of muscle added (hopefully )
And trying to cut fat while gaining muscle that way ?
Some people have told me to bulk first and then cut but i thought why do that if i can possibly do those two things at once

Whats your opinion ?
best workouts to cut fat ?
cheap nutritious meals ?

Anybody that takes time out to answer this i appreciate it , and hopefully i can help you out with some of your questions
Btw i know theres great results with ostarine stacked higher but i would prefer to stick to the amounts that have been studied

KyllDrol89

KyllDrol89

Awards
You can lean bulk naturally and train hard but giving your natty test levels its up to your body and very long time. I have no experience with ostarine but i do with other phs and sarms and i have to say aside from strength and water weight they never did too much but turn my piss brown and make me tired. Diet and training need to be spot on before considering aas but seriously should have blood levels tested and be training for at least 3-5 years before going that route. Also you can noy target fatloss but you can train and build your chest from its different heads and possibly fill out where you may be sagging or lacking. Youd be surprised and what focusing on your upper pec can do to your chest as a whole!

KyllDrol89

KyllDrol89

Awards
Keep your macros well balanced to what fits your needs as well like i keep mine protien 50 percent carbs 30 percent and fats at 10 percent. I do not train cardio i havent the need but some and many will find it will help in aiding fat loss but some lean mass too.

S

Sciencemus

Awards
Yeah iv trained consistently at the very least 2 times a week since i was around 15 ( i did boxing back then ) body weight excercises at the least ,
You know man iv heard that alot about sarms and ph that they are a waste of time and iv heard there great , what sarms and phs have you tried ?
You know man thats great advice on the aas which i wish i could take but im too late at 20 i was eating the breakfast of champions ' stupid i know but hindsight is a major bitch that way i suppose young and dumb bro ,
I was at that age that noone could tell me different which i see alot of people in the same boat doing and they dont really understand what people are trying to tell them until its too late ,
on your judgement would it be wise to get bloodlevels tested now ?
i do a few chest excercises , bench decline i do 60 x 8 70 x 1 50 x 8 60 x4
Bench press , 1x 75 , 8 x 60 8 x60
I should really be more consistent with dumbell excercises for the chest ,
which excercises would you recommend for upper pec ?
Thanks for the advice man

KyllDrol89

KyllDrol89

Awards
Yes i got mine tested 4 times before i had moderately low t and then started phs and eventually aas. I took gw50156 yk-11 rad140 msten and m1drol.
I would focus on some preexaustion lower cable flyes to work on that upper head of the pec 4 sets of 12 with medium weight focusing on each contraction slow and controlled making sure its all chest. Incline bench press or db press with medium to heavy weight.. I hear naturals build better off of heavier weight 6-8 rep so you could In theory do 6 sets medium, medium heavy, heaviest you can go while still maintaining form and focus, medium heavy, medium heavy, medium. Every set do your best to go until failure, keep form and focusing on contracting the pecs on every single rep! I dont know how this will worl for you but for me i have always got great results once i started training volume and pyramid sets even drop sets.

For me a typical chest day would be:
Stretches
Cable flyes all three levels 4 sets each 12-15 reps
to get blood in my chest and sort of exaust it( i found this to help because my triceps would always fail before my chest)
Incline db press 4 sets 10 to fail
75lb db
80lb db
90lb db
100lb db

Decline bench press 4 sets
135lb 20 times
185lb 15 times to fail
205lb 12 times to fail
225lb 10 times to fail
245lb as many clean til fail
135lb til fail

Incline db flyes 4 sets 12-15 reps

Hammer strenght press medium weight til fail

And more light weight cables or dips if my chest isnt already about to bust from the pump.

S

Sciencemus

Awards
What made you get your t levels tested did you have any symptoms of low t ?
Didnt you get trt ?
thats some really great advice man ,i appreciate it thanks
i will definitely give volume and pyramid sets a go , infact i might evenn try your chest day on the weekend , i try to keep to 2 or 3 workouts a week maximum lifting , i dont really do cardio anymore just seems to put strain on my joints ,

KyllDrol89

KyllDrol89

Awards
Man i wont even lie to you.. I have always as a young kid wanted to be the biggest strongest man i could be. I obsessed over wanting the body of pro wrestlers and arnold sonce i was 15. My goals were crushed when i finally found out all these idols were on steroids and bodybuilders lived on the natural lie for legal and sponsorship reasons i almost quit lifting altogether. I came to terms by researching and learning about aas decided its not cheating, in fact some of these guys work 10 times harder in 1 day than many do in a weeks worth of aimless training. I read about natural t and what it can do for males 15yrs to early 20yr olds if backed with intensity and strict diet so i carried on and i began chevking blood levels for the first drop i could find in my test levels so i could finally start my first test cycle. In a way it was what motivated me to make it through the last of my natty years and know i at least tried to reach my potential before i messed with my hormones. Some may not agree but it was my choice and i felt i did the right thing because so many dont even attempt to fight off the craving before diving in too early. From age 18 i knew i would take steroids one day and that i could achieve the physique i wanted through aas. So my commitment was when i finally saw drops in my test levels i allowed myself to give in and run a ph cycle.. It was horrible lol first 3 weeks were great instant change of well being water weight filled me out amd kept me hard and looking full. Weeks 3-5 killed my joints libido and made me tired all the time. I recovered from pct kept 5 pounds lean mass and decided phs are not for me, ran a test e 600mg a week cycle for 10 weeks got amazing recomp i couldnt believe.. Pct incorrectly with only nolva lost half my gains and became very emotional. Next i tried test e and deca great results again but rather wet pct corrected eith clomid and nolva kept all lean mass and kept diet elevated to match my new caloric needs. 3rd cycle was sustanon and dbol 4th cycle was test p test e and anavar for a lean gain only to find the anavar was bunk and ended only in test e
5th cycle is currently m1drol sustanon but cut short so transitioned into test e, winstrol, and im thinking of adding tren ace for the last 6 weeks.. This has been or will be the longest cycle ive ever been on and honestly im considering just cuising test in between blasts.. Im not sure yet but i already have a great son and if cruising effects my sperm it would mean my current wife and i could have the chance of never having our own child together..

To sum it all up
I trained until i saw my test levels drop( not trt low but low enough for me to feel okay about starting aas)
I ran unsuccesful and succesful cycles
And ive always kept my diet in check for whatever im attempting to do to my physique.

If cardio isnt for you take the slower way by just increasing training time and intensity maybe even swim or sauna.

S

Sciencemus

Awards
No i definitely agree it isnt cheating , its all of nothing in my opinion
When you take them you have to be hitting the gym hard , harder than any nat to see the results you took them for anyway ,
what ph were you running the sides sound terrible although thats great gains though man .
Iv been looking at prohormome cycles i like the look of trenavar have you heard anything good about it ?
I can understand completely where your comng from atleast you waited man and didnt shut your growth plates ,
one bit of advice i would give you for pct , its a grat natural food that helps balance your hormone levels , worked perfectley for me
Maca root , if your going to try it though make sure its organic and gelatanized if you have a weak stomach
be cautious with how much your takin a day though 15 grams a day is plenty will make you a horny mother****er if you hit it hard though just for a heads up

KyllDrol89

KyllDrol89

Awards
Never heard of trenavar i imagine its a compound that breaks down and is close to trenbalone or so?
Ive never ran tren on cycle before but ive always wanted too just already have a short fuse over nothing and i cant mess up with my wife. My first pct was messed up because i didnt pair clomid with the nolva. Clomid will kind of jumpstart your nuts back.

S

Sciencemus

Awards
Yeah thats right man , thats what it says on the info about it,
i only have one friend thats used pro hormones and hes on halodrol right now
he says its great and dropping body fat like crazy , looks like a different guy ,
but iv personaly been thinking now if your going to have to use pct anyway why not use the real deal lol
Yeah your prob right with the tren then not worth the risk with the fam bro
I heard clomid can give you some nasty depression though ?