Superdrol

R

ripleyroad

Awards
This may be the wrong place to ask (if so please feel free to direct me to the correct thread).
I recently purchased a bottle of Genetech superdrol 250. (Supposedly banned but my locally owned shop had 2 bottles on the shelf) I took the original analbolic extreme superdrol back in 2005.
I'm on my fourth week with absolutely ZERO sides. In fact just checked my bp tonight and it was 109/78 better than when I started. Can't tell if plate weights are up due to placebo or because of the supplement. No huge gains maybe 3-4 pounds but again that could be due to increased calories. Was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of this. I feel I've been duped into an expensive bottle of corn starch capsules. Btw cycle was 10/20/20/20. Age 41 pre cycle weight 168 about to end cycle weight 173.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Genetech Pharma Labs are one of my favorite companies. Great products.

R

ripleyroad

Awards
Ingredients on label read good, couldn't find much on the sd 250 while searching. Should I up the dosage to 30g and run for another week or two?

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I wouldn't up the dosage. Risk of sides will increase drastically.

R

ripleyroad

Awards
Just looking for some advise on some options. Option A: end cycle and run pct

Option B: continue cycle of 20g into a 5th week (maybe I'm a slow responder)

Option C: end cycle with no pct to see if it was fake.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This may be the wrong place to ask (if so please feel free to direct me to the correct thread).
I recently purchased a bottle of Genetech superdrol 250. (Supposedly banned but my locally owned shop had 2 bottles on the shelf) I took the original analbolic extreme superdrol back in 2005.
I'm on my fourth week with absolutely ZERO sides. In fact just checked my bp tonight and it was 109/78 better than when I started. Can't tell if plate weights are up due to placebo or because of the supplement. No huge gains maybe 3-4 pounds but again that could be due to increased calories. Was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of this. I feel I've been duped into an expensive bottle of corn starch capsules. Btw cycle was 10/20/20/20. Age 41 pre cycle weight 168 about to end cycle weight 173.
Genetech is bunk. You have definitely been duped. Yes this is the wrong place to ask, this is the "training" section. Stay away from that awful company.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 37
R Anabolics 4
J Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
G Anabolics 29