Fortitude/Titan Training

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Hello. I was curious if anyone had a PDF of either of these programs. I'm surprised Titan training, as old as it is, is not available on PDF, only through Amazon as a $50 e-book. Fortitude training, on the other hand, is $20 for some ambiguous outline and $250 for a specific template.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to bump this once in case someone in the know missed the original post.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im really not sure. I watched a bunch of vids online though. In my opinion its worth the money. Those techniques are very different and work.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Im really not sure. I watched a bunch of vids online though. In my opinion its worth the money. Those techniques are very different and work.
I watched videos and have read through a couple training logs so I have a fair idea but the progression, particularly with fortitude training, baffles me.

I may have to bite the bullet and actually purchase the program. Ha! I said I'd never pay for a training program. :/

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
I've been looking into both of these recently and am wondering if anyone has any new info on a PDF or could help lay out the program for me?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been looking into both of these recently and am wondering if anyone has any new info on a PDF or could help lay out the program for me?
The PDF has to be purchased, 20$ which is very affordable. It has so much information, links to over 700 pinned studies, links to other articles from Scott Stevenson, and when you buy it gives access to his forum, which is 3$ a month normally. With the forum you have access to the guy who wrote the plan and he does reply to all the posts. Fortitude is a world different than Titan training. Much much more advanced. I will also say that the name fortitude training is not to be taken lightly. This program will absolutely test you. It is very difficult. And is not for beginners by any means.

ToxicRiot

Awards
I'll see if I can find it. I'll keep you posted.