You do not have to be the strongest man to have the best physique.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Take advice from Jeff Seid's training routine. Very moderate and realistic weight that anyone can lift. He's not the strongest yet he has one of the best physiques known to man. I am posting this because I hate seeing people who get discouraged cause they think they are a failure if they can't squat 400 pounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apm7CdnsZNo

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No. If you can't squat 400 you suck.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
No. If you can't squat 400 you suck.
Yes but you don't have to squat 400 to get results either. Time under tension and rep ranges along with contracting the muscle and proper form build the best physiques, paired with good solid cardio sessions. I hope you are not trolling.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes but you don't have to squat 400 to get results either. Time under tension and rep ranges along with contracting the muscle and proper form build the best physiques, paired with good solid cardio sessions. I hope you are not trolling.
Is there anything you don't know?. You're so smart. I'm impressed.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;ChpmKkWBb4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChpmKkWBb4w[/video]

napalm

napalm

Awards
Rodja

Ryan, have you touched in your shirt yet?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the same guy who thought doctors prescribed testosterone pills that bodybuilders melted down and injected, right?

napalm

napalm

Awards
Haven't even benched in it yet. I've been out of my gear for awhile since August.
Well get on it son!

I'm down to like 185 now, I can get into the shirt I got from you by myself. Twarnt like that when I was 205!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well get on it son!

I'm down to like 185 now, I can get into the shirt I got from you by myself. Twarnt like that when I was 205!
I got 501 in my old Jack, but have to get my new one altered.

napalm

napalm

Awards
I got 501 in my old Jack, but have to get my new one altered.
Even though it's loose, I think I got it pretty much dialed in. I've had it altered twice. Much easier to touch. After I knock off this national record at 181 next month I'll prolly go back up to 198. Been pretty wild lately, but confident I'll get it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even though it's loose, I think I got it pretty much dialed in. I've had it altered twice. Much easier to touch. After I knock off this national record at 181 next month I'll prolly go back up to 198. Been pretty wild lately, but confident I'll get it.
I've dropped about 20# myself and hang closer to 210 these days. I would fit perfectly into your shirt now.

napalm

napalm

Awards
I've dropped about 20# myself and hang closer to 210 these days. I would fit perfectly into your shirt now.
Lol, yeah you would!

Thanks for your assistance in derailing this piece of shyt thread!

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kudos to both of you orange-shirted motha suckas. Still feeling a mile off on my orange shirt.
I had to drop about 10# before I could touch in that thing. Could barely get 545 to a 1-board.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had to drop about 10# before I could touch in that thing. Could barely get 545 to a 1-board.
That's what I need to do for sure.