Home gym

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
Starting up a garage gym for me and buddies in March . Have all the big basic stuff ordered power rack, benches plates ... Etc.. But Dumbbells are a bit**! Can someone please help me with finding cheap Dumbbells. Not a fan of the changeable ones just Dumbbells 10-60 or whatever .

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting up a garage gym for me and buddies in March . Have all the big basic stuff ordered power rack, benches plates ... Etc.. But Dumbbells are a bit**! Can someone please help me with finding cheap Dumbbells. Not a fan of the changeable ones just Dumbbells 10-60 or whatever .
If buying brand new, dbells will always be expensive. Check out exercise equipment auction sites like purple wave. If you checking back frequently you'll find a great deal sooner or later.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also check with local schools/colleges in the area -- whenever they update their equipment, there's a chance to get in on the equipment there, too.

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
Thanks guys I doubt the schools thing will work but I'll definitely try used Dumbbells. Craigslist hasn't given me luck yet