Critique my program - What to change during PH cycle?

ybg

Awards
Hi to all,

As i'm still planning my first PH cycle (it's going to be halo) i decided to ask for some advice on my current lifting program and some recommendations on what to change.

Firstly, i train 3 times per week because i have kind of weird shifts at work. Sometimes, when my days off allow it, i throw another training session in the week trying to cover some accessory exercises that i don't do frequently.

Here is my plan:

Monday
BACK
3sets x 5reps Deadlifts
5sets x 6reps Pullups
5sets x 6reps Barbell Rows
5sets x 6reps T bar Rows (i swap it for low pulley rows when i have limited time)
350 neutral grip Pulldowns (this is 50 total reps performed in three sets)

TRICEPS
5sets x 6reps Pulldowns
350 Rope Pulldowns

Wednesday
CHEST
5sets x 6reps Incline DB press
5sets x 6reps Horizontal DB press
350 Incline Chest Flyes
5sets x 6reps Chest Dips

SHOULDERS
5sets x 6reps Standing Barbell Press
3sets x 12reps Lateral raises
3sets x 12reps Rear delt raises (bent over)
350 Face Pulls
5sets x 6reps DB vertical rows
5sets x 6reps DB shrugs

Friday
LEGS
350 Lying leg curls
2sets x 20reps Back Squats
1set x 18reps Back Squats
1set x 16reps Back squats
1set x 12reps Back squats
1set x 8 reps Back squats
1set x 6reps Back squats
3sets x 15reps Hack squat machine (light weight)
3sets x 12reps Leg extensions (single leg)
21 reps Leg extensions (both legs)

BICEPS
5sets x 6reps ChinUps
3sets x 12reps EZ bar curls (strict form)
350 Low pulley rope curls (squeeze and hold on top)

Note that i'm doing calves in the end of 2 out of 3 workout days, depends on when i have time to stay more at the gym.

I would like some suggestions on A) what to change B) what do i need to do while or right before/after the halo cycle and C)what should i include in the fourth session.

Ask me if you need to know any other info.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
are you trying for some bulk or to get cut?
what sorta diet are you going to be on?
you can take some sorta cycle support, - you may hear yes and no's on this

the above isnt bad but tri's for example, "5sets x 6reps Pulldowns - 350 Rope Pulldowns" 6 reps and then 350?? i know your not doing them in a row, but whoa.

let me ask you this; what made you come up with the above? reason i am asking, if you do the above you will be lagging so far behind on the rest of your body. if you dont have much time, ( i am the same way at work) but i would drop the sets and increase the reps.

what % of your max will youll be lifting at?

Snow3y

Snow3y

Awards
I'm no expert or anything.. But surely if you're taking gear you're meant to have higher volume than this?

ybg

Awards
are you trying for some bulk or to get cut?
what sorta diet are you going to be on?
you can take some sorta cycle support, - you may hear yes and no's on this

the above isnt bad but tri's for example, "5sets x 6reps Pulldowns - 350 Rope Pulldowns" 6 reps and then 350?? i know your not doing them in a row, but whoa.

let me ask you this; what made you come up with the above? reason i am asking, if you do the above you will be lagging so far behind on the rest of your body. if you dont have much time, ( i am the same way at work) but i would drop the sets and increase the reps.

what % of your max will youll be lifting at?
Right now i eat at around maintenance. During the cycle i plan to up my calories, about 500+.

That 350 that i wrote stands for 50 total reps performed in three sets. My mistake, i didn't make clear.

Why are you saying that with the above i will be lagging. I'm asking because i need to understand what's wrong and what should i change.

So, would you suggest to keep what i'm doing and just go for 4sets x 10 reps for example?

Right now i'm lifting at around 85%.