Great numbers but your ass do suck at camera angles! Lol congrats with the PR

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Nice man...good. Job. Made me motivated
Thanks!

Great numbers but your ass do suck at camera angles! Lol congrats with the PR
Thanks and tell me about it haha, but until someone comes in the gym to film me I don't wanna take the time to mess with setting up a camera haha

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
My problem is the gym I go to is so crowded. I feel awkward filming myself when everyone is looking. As a tip change the view to "selfie" mode if you have the front camera. Then it's easier to position for the right angle.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
How much do you weigh bro?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man! Your 3 Lift total must be over 1500! Nice job!!

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
My problem is the gym I go to is so crowded. I feel awkward filming myself when everyone is looking. As a tip change the view to "selfie" mode if you have the front camera. Then it's easier to position for the right angle.
Ahh that sucks dude…I workout at 1am so the only obstacle is me being an a$$hole and getting too into my workouts haha! AH!!! Thats a great idea!!! Good call man thanks for the tip!

How much do you weigh bro?
Hmm honestly not sure…weighed myself 2-3 months ago and was 222 lbs roughly…I stopped using the scale since it f#$ks with my head…I do better judging it based off the mirror

Man! Your 3 Lift total must be over 1500! Nice job!!
Thanks man! I'm honestly not sure…I'll have to test all 3 out and do a mock meet one day!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I was just curious because you don't look 275lbs,you lift like someone who is though ;)

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
I was just curious because you don't look 275lbs,you lift like someone who is though ;)
LMAO!! Well I appreciate that!! Sadly my goal IS TO LOOK 275 lbs though ;) bodybuilder at heart haha