Cutting back for 6 months

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I honestly had no idea where to post this,but since it's 80% training and 10% diet and 10% Anabolics related I decided here.I was just wondering if there would be benefit (health and muscle wize) If for six months I used no gear,ate at maint calories and trained light just to hold on to muscle and adding in cardio..sort of like taking six months off of gym without actually getting out of the gym.I know I would lose some size and BF,but are there any other pros and cons? has anyone done this?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You ain't maintaining much if you become a cardio bunny unfortunately. Dropping load and volume significantly also = significant drop in muscle mass.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You ain't maintaining much if you become a cardio bunny unfortunately. Dropping load and volume significantly also = significant drop in muscle mass.
Not heavy cardio..like 10 mins warmup a little weight training and then 15 min cool downs with some low intensity cardio?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Not heavy cardio..like 10 mins warmup a little weight training and then 15 min cool downs with some low intensity cardio?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you don't mind me asking, why can't you still train HAM without the use of gear? Probably not the right game for you if you are unable to..

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
If you don't mind me asking, why can't you still train HAM without the use of gear? Probably not the right game for you if you are unable to..
No I do i actually train harder off cycle,I just added that so I was clear on the whole Idea,surely running gear while doing this would change the outcome dramaticly

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I don't really know how to explain it...